2

|• Third Person POV •|

   Yuri cupped the older boy's face in his hands, moaning softly into the kiss and trying to slip his tongue into Otabek's mouth.

   "W-wait, Yuri-"

   Yuri hushes him by laying them down on the bed and successfully getting his tongue to make it's way into his mouth.

   "Yuri-"

   Yuri just moans, then opening his eyes slightly and pulling away. "What?" The smaller boy asks.

   "Are you sure?" Otabek asks. "We just met again for the first time in four years.. Plus everything that's going on, it just seems wrong-"

   "Do you want to do it or not?" Yuri says, his green eyes piercing through the older boy's skin.

   "Why?" Otabek asks.

   "B-because.." Yuri stutters, then scratching the back of his neck and his face flushing a bright red.

   "Because I.."

   "I need you right now."

   Otabek's eyes widen. Hearing those words come out of his mouth made his heart explode with joy and a light red cover his own face.

   Otabek wanted him so badly. But was this wrong?

   Either way, he gets on top of the smaller boy, resting his hand on his cheek and staring into his eyes.

   "And you're sure.. That this is what you want to do? I could help you in other ways-"

   "You're such a moron." Yuri whispers, his face becoming darker. "J-just do it already, t-trust me, I want this."

   The older boy's breath hitches in his throat as he leans down, time passing by slowly as he flutters his eyes closed.

   So Yuri closed his as well.

   And before either knew it, they were embracing a warm, passionate kiss. They were in too deep, too deep in love, to where they couldn't stop even if they wanted to.

   But they definitely didn't want to; that's for sure.

   Sparks fly as their lips stay pressed against each others. They can feel all of the abstract emotions running through the others body; almost as if they could just reach out and touch it.

   But even if they could touch it, they didn't want to, to afraid that everything they had been waiting for would just disappear in the blink of an eye.

   Yuri felt Otabek's tongue find it's way into his mouth and he accepted him in wholeheartedly. He slipped his own tongue into the older boy's mouth, letting himself explore everything.

   Otabek wanted to make him his. So badly. And to think he wouldn't have to hold back anymore; the simple thought almost consumed him whole.

   So Otabek slipped off Yuri's shirt, then his own as he ran his hands up and down the smaller boy's petite frame. Yes, he was skinny; but not unhealthy.