#32

*WARNING: CONTAINS A LOT OF CUSS WORDS* 

An update after 957383 years. Sowie!

*****

"Morning!" Aria greeted Nandini, plopping on her bed while Nandini stood with a towel wrapped around her body in front of her closet, looking for clothes to wear for the day. 

"So?" Aria asked, wiggling her eyebrows at Nandini. 

"So?" Nandini spared Aria a glance. 

"How was you work-ation with Mr. Hottie?" Aria asked. 

Nandini sighed and rubbed her eyes. 

"Would you mind not calling him that, please?" Nandini asked. 

Aria laughed and threw a pillow in her direction, "If you insist so, Mrs. Hottie" 

"What's workation?" Nandini asked, raising an eyebrow, ignoring what she called her. 

"Work+vacation=workation!" Aria said and laughed at Nandini who shook her head in mock exasperation.

"Why me Lord? Why me?" Nandini said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh puh-lease. You love me!" Aria grinned. 

"I do?" Nandini asked, faking curiousness, wearing the clothes she finally settled on and getting dressed.

"You don't?" Aria asked seriously, suddenly feeling a little low. Nandini narrowed her eyes, thinking of what could have brought her out of her usual chirpy mood.

Her boyfriend! She just had had her break up! 

"What did Rick do?" Nandini asked her. 

Aria looked up at her with tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe he cheated on me! Again!" Aria said and burst into tears. 

"Then why do you always get back with him?" Nandini asked softly," why do you let him break your heart?"

Aria sniffled,"I don't know. He just. He keeps following me and begging me to get back with him. I just can't resist his pleads"

"You know what? This is it! I've had enough! Now he's gonna know who he's messing with" Nandini said, furious. 

She stalked out of the room and opened the front door to find Manik making his way to her with a smile on his face.

"Good morni-" He trailed off when he saw her furious eyes. 

"Get out of my way!" She said deadly calm and Manik's eyes widened as he followed her command and moved to the side, letting her pass. She took the stairs and stalked up to the floor above her and banged on Rick's apartment door. Manik followed her upstairs curiously. 

"Rick open up! Open the fucking door you fucking dipshit!" Nandini screamed, Manik stood behind her, still shocked. 

The door was opened by half naked blonde man rubbing his eyes, looking like he'd just rolled out of bed. Literally. And it wasn't a pretty sight.

"Hey!" He smiled flirtatiously when he saw it was her. 

Manik fisted his hand and was about to move forward and punch the guy but Nandini beat him to it. 

"You son of a Goddamn bitch!" She shouted, kneeing him where the sun doesn't shine. 

Rick doubled over cringing, holding his injured asset. 

Nandini stepped forward and grabbed his shirt and punched him in the face. 

"You fucking dickhead! Look at Ari one more time and I will personally cut your balls off and shove 'em down your throat!" She screamed before punching him again.