Author's note!

Hey guys!

Firstly, I apologize because no - this will not be an update and I haven't been on as often as I used to be... Well, reason is because my schedule now has turned really seriously ridiculously hectic and I wasn't prepared for it.

I apologize with all my heart with all you readers and supporters out there...

Secondly, I apologize even more because I won't be able to update unless my holidays are up and they won't be until March so that's how long you gotta wait and I'm really truly sorry for that...

Also, my grandma... She isn't really up to her health lately and as an addition, the more I won't have the time to update my stories and I'm really sorry... Trust me when I say it's not that I don't want to, because writing is my life.

Wattpad is the only place where I can let out all my emotions in my work...

Thirdly, I just want to say a really big THANK YOU to those who have been reading my stories, supporting them till no end. I'm really really truly and sincerely grateful for that and I really appreciate it.

To top it up, Burns have reached over 2.5k reads and over 300 votes! I'm really amazed and really thankful because without all of you, I wouldn't be even continuing all these.

Thank you all, and I'm truly sorry once again.

I hope you understand.

xoxo,
Audrey