✏|56

☁ Just that one day when I thought what if people's heart are just a mini wonderland full of things they loved dearly.

Tag me for credit!

This was supposed to be up on Valentine's day but well.
---------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Yoongi

"Hello!"

Okay, well, that sounded exactly like Min Yoongi but it wouldn't be possible. Min Yoongi was never the one to apologize immediately after a fight. Along with that cheery tone - he was just some on who has almost the exact same voice as Yoon -

- well holy shit. Same black hair with faint dark blue colors. Same gummy smile, Min Yoongi actually graced your presence with his gummy smile - what is happening?

"You looked shocked," the boy in front of you said as he helped you up to your feet.

"I think everyone will be shocked if they woke up and found themselves in an unfamiliar place. Besides, jeez, you're smiling at me, Yoongi," you said out loud as you grimaced at him.

"Yoongi? Oh," realization hit the boy as he gasped lightly, "oh no! I am not him! Well, kind of, but still not him," he did an overexaggerated gesture before introducing himself finally, "I am Min Suga. You might have heard of that name, I suppose?"

"Yes," you nodded, still in confusion. "Min Yoongi's stage name..."

"Yup, his inner-self! You are in his wonderland, currently."

Well, that was not convincing at all. You furrowed your brows at Suga, asking him to explain more to you silently. It was probably because he looked the same as Yoongi, you did not get the tendency to run away or freak out.

"Wonderland takes place in your heart, right...um...there," Suga pointed awkwardly at your chest area, "I am not sure if Yoongi will be okay with it if I poke his girlfriend's breast," he let out a slight giggle. "Anyway, Wonderland is a place made of all the things you hold dearly and those things keeps you alive and well! Everyone has one of their own and their inner-self, me in this case, will be the guardian of the magical place!"

"However, as nice as this place sounds," Suga said as he beckoned you to follow him. You seemed hesitant, and he understood that. Tilting his head downwards a little, he sucked in a breath before looking up at you with a pair of - rather - cold looking eyes. He held his hand out and nudged his head to the side, "Come with me,"

Your hand instinctively reached out to grab his. What Suga just did remind you too much of Yoongi and you automatically placed all your trust in him.

Suga's usual smile appeared and he slowed down his pace to match your steps. "As I was saying, as good as this place sounds, dangerous things can happen, too. An earthquake just happened, I assume something really bad happened. Yoongi wasn't someone whose emotions wavers easily, whatever that caused an earthquake must be something important,"

You pursed your lips together and nodded, "Yeah, I wonder if that's true."

"What do you mean, (Name)?"

Suppressing the surprise you felt when he said you name, you proceeded to answer, "We got in a fight, just a little while ago. I was thinking - you know what? We should just break it up. He doesn't seem to...care, I guess?"

Suga tilted his head to the side, "Care about what, may I ask?"

"Me,"

Suga's eyes widened in shock before his hand flew up to his chest. His face scrunched up in distress while you stared at him in concern. "(Name)," Suga voiced out as he recomposed himself from the sudden pain of his chest, "I believe there is something you need to see before I bring out back to Earth,"

--- ✏ ---

There were so many versions of you.

All you could see was yourself. There seemed to be an unlimited amount of you around this large area that took up Yoongi's Wonderland. Each version of you was doing a different activity and solely that activity. From the normal things like dancing, singing, combing your hair, tying it into a ponytail, eating, laughing, sleeping, giggling, crying, sobbing, yelling, screaming, speaking, running, concentrating, just breathing in general, to more complicated things that Yoongi only discovered about you a few months into the relationship like you complaining and worrying about your weight, you rubbing your hands together, biting your nails, biting your lip out of nervousness or when you were lying to him, a young version of you hiding in the closet because of your parents.

"Min Yoongi loved every inch of you with all his heart, (Name)," Suga said as you stared at 'yourself' , "Don't doubt him anymore. He might be a little forgetful sometimes, or cold...that I can't help it too, but he surely does love you a lot. I mean, look at this! You are a major element that's keeping this fool alive."

Grabbing your hand and pulling it up to his chest, Suga grinned, "Even his inner-self's heart is beating rapidly because of you,"

You let out a small giggle as you withdraw your hand and hid it behind your back. "Thanks,"

"You're welcome, you should really go now. You have been gone for... I think a good few hours now! Time here runs slower than the real world!" Suga informed you, "Yoongi is going insane looking for you, he wanted to apologize,"

You looked at him in disbelief. Not that Yoongi never apologizes, if he's wrong, he will, but it was still weird hearing it from someone.

Suga winked at you, "I told no one."
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

I can't with this shit what is happening ;;;