The CEO's Bad Boy {2}

"Ash!" Cecilia yelled as she walked into his room. "The sun is up, so you need to get up!" When her son didn't respond, she sighed as she went to the curtains, throwing them open, she knew she'd regret letting him get black out curtains.

The sunlight shone in Ash's room and he snuggled up further into his duvet. "Mama," he whined. "I want to sleep."

"The sun is up," she repeated and a scowl laced Ash's face.

"Great," he deadpanned. "What do you want me to do, photosynthesise?"

He thought he had won the argument, as he was so close to drifting back to sleep, hoping his dream would continue from where he woke up. Alas, things didn't go his way as his duvet was ripped off of him.

"Ma!" Ash hissed. "The light! It burns! I'm burning!" He hissed, he thought it added more of a vampire affect. He scowled at the placement of his bed, he had been meaning to move it so the sun no longer shined on him.

Ash scowled as his mother stared at him, looking very unimpressed.

He sighed as he sat up, yawning. He stared at his room, a decent size room, much bigger than his previous one, he had a desk in the corner, with his macbook set up and two external monitors. Beside that was a small shelf, with books on all the things he was doing and wanted to try, the main category was coding. With a few books here and there on Spanish, Lucky wanted to learn Spanish and he had roped both Dai and Ash into doing so.

"You need to shower," she said, scrunching her nose in distaste. She was probably smelling the cigarette Ash had smoked at five in the morning because he could not sleep.

Ash rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he stood up walking to his walk in closet, he thought it was pretty dumb, why would he ever need to walk in when he could just throw open a door and all his clothes would be there. He found some clothes and nodded. Now, all he needed to do was get the approval of his mother.

"Ma! I'm wearing my black ripped jeans, and my black shirt that has the scull on it. It's too warm to wear a jacket."

"But it's cold for an all black outfit?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"Mother. I will suffer the consequences, but I refuse to let my aesthetic suffer."

"Could you at least wear something that's not ripped?"

"No," he replied, a smile on his face.

Ash went to his adjacent bathroom, and took a shower. Once clean, he stepped out in a towel. His mother was no longer in his room, though she popped her head in from the open door.

"Dai rang, Lucky's been cleared to come home. Pick them up and bring them home."

Ash frowned. "Wasn't he supposed to be in for another week?"

"He's doing well, eating, drinking, walking and you know, not bleeding his insides out."

Ash fidgeted with the hem of his towel. "They don't know about," he said, trailing off.

"No, love. They don't," she said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault, honey. You do know that, right?"

"Yeah," he whispered, refusing to make eye contact. His mother left after giving a small smile, he slipped inot his clothes and grabbed his headphones, putting them around his neck.

"I'm going!" Ash yelled, as he stopped at the front door.

"Okay, love! I'm running late. Bring the boys back here, let them shower separately and the three of you come together. I'm not leaving you alone after last time."