Smiley Cat

A/N: Hey guys, this story is not mine. It was created by 1JustAFan1. Hope u guys like it😊😊😊😊
Mike was taking a camping trip in the woods. He always enjoyed the scenery and fresh air even when he was little. Mike soon came to a clearing in the woods where he pitched his tent and set up camp. He noticed a few red spots that looked like blood but, he shrugged it off thinking that it was probably animal blood. Mike looked around for some kindling and some nice, thick sticks to use in a fire he was building. He picked up a stick and looked at it. He could faintly make out the words "jagged heart" hastily scrawled on it. Mike just shrugged and continued his search for firewood. Once he found enough wood to get a good fire going, he dug a shallow pit where he precariously laid the wood in. Mike took out a match and struck it against the box calling forth a tiny flame on the red end of the match stick. Suddenly an eerie, inhuman screech filled the air that made him jump, putting out the small flame.
"Shit! What the hell was that?"
He wildly looked around for the source of the sound. He noticed a blot of brownish, green moving in the corner of his eye but, when he turned to look, it disappeared. He sighed and pulled out another match to light. Mike once again struck it against the box and to his surprise, no screech was heard. He quickly lit the firewood on fire since he didn't want to experience that horrendous situation again. The fire surged up in flames as Mike fished out of his bag a can of tuna he selected as food for his trip. He also took out a can opener and opened the lid of the tuna. He feasted on the meager fish meal. Mike noticed that the sun was setting so, he stayed out for a bit to watch the vibrant colors slowly fade away. A past time he quite enjoyed as a kid and he still does. Once the sun finally set, giving away a starry night and a bold full moon, Mike headed into his tent. He thought to himself "I hope whatever made that loud noise went away" and nodded off to sleep. Mike was suddenly startled from his peaceful sleep when an angry growl and heavy footsteps was heard from right outside of his tent. He grabbed a gun he kept at his side for safety and cautiously crawled to the door of the tent. A shadow danced across the nylon walls of the tent that had..... cat ears? Mike looked closely at this figure and made out a human like shape that looked male. The figure seemed to be searching in Mike's backpack , which was two feet away from the tent, for something. Mike slowly opened the zipper to the tent and took a good look at the intruder. The unknown person wore a muddy green suit that seemed to envelop his whole body while cat like ears where perched at the top of the hood that was on the person's head. He seemed to be about 6"7 and had on heavy duty boots. The person took a can of tuna out of Mike's backpack and Mike could see his face which looked like a completely black mask except for two sliver eyes that looked like thick, straight, vertical lines and a smiling, cat like mouth. The mystery person took out a knife, that had a bent handle like an umbrella and jagged edges on the blade, and sliced open the can. Mike aimed at the person and shot at him. The bullet seemed to have missed the person since the figure turned around to look at Mike. A raspy laugh came out of the creature and Mike felt his heart racing. The person walked closer to Mike who realized he only put one bullet in the gun. "Shit!" Mike took the gun and threw it at the creature who was approaching him slowly as if to torture Mike as his end was nearing. Mike ran into the forest and the creature ran with him. More raspy laughs sounded from the creature as he reached out while running and grabbed the back of Mike's shirt. Mike came to a jolting stop and tried to get free from the creature's tight grip. "Curiosity killed the cat" the raspy voice called out. Mike knew that his life was coming to an end when the creature grabbed him by his neck and took out the same knife from earlier. Mike could feel his leg painfully torn open and scream out in pain. The creature then took Mike's other leg and snapped it in half like it was just a twig. Mike's blood pooled on the forest ground. The creature let go of Mike who tried to crawl away. The creature laughed at the sight of it "I like to play with my prey" he then stepped on Mike's left arm and a loud crack of bone followed by a scream of pain was heard. Mike still vainly tried to crawl away while the creature stood over him laughing maliciously. The creature stepped on Mike's back and jumped twice making Mike's ribs crack. Mike let out one final breath as the creature kneeled down and ripped his spinal cord out. The creature then took his knife and carved in Mike's bloody chest the words "Smiley Cat" then he ripped Mike's throat and twisted off his head.