LXXII

3rd Persons POV

Pancake Day. To religious people it's Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday, the start of the journey of Lent. For everyone else, it's an excuse to eat an inhumane amount of sugary substance on a weekday.

"Daddy! Look!" Harry shouted as he exited his school doors.

"What is it baby?" He asked.

"We made pancakes in school today! It was so much fun!" Harry said as he proceeded to show Liam the poor excuse of a pancake. But he's only 10, so it's alright.

"That looks really yummy baby. I think Papa bought some ingredients today so that you can make more tonight." Liam said.

Niall came out of school with Luke and both of their faces were covered in the sticky chocolate substance, otherwise known as Nutella.

"Well, if it isn't two chocolate monsters." Liam laughed as Niall and Luke approached him.

"Rawr." Niall said baring his teeth and making his hands look like claws.

"Come here 'till I wipe your faces. You're not getting in my car like that." Liam said as he was particularly proud of his pristine car.

He managed to find wipes from one of the mothers who was waiting for her kids and wiped the two boys faces.

He waited with Luke until Zayn and Calum walked over from the high school.

"Cal!" Luke exclaimed as he seen the older boy approaching.

"Hey Luke." Calum said and ruffled Luke's hair.

"We made pancakes today in class!"

"You're so lucky! I wish we still got to do that." Zayn pouted.

"Where's Justin?" Liam questioned, noticing the absence of said boy.

"Josh wanted to take him out for a birthday dinner tonight since he's working tomorrow night." Zayn explained.

"Justin's going to be alone on his birthday?" Liam asked.

"About that.... He asked if I could stay over tomorrow so that we could order dinner and he won't be alone." Zayn answered.

"I'm not sure about it, tomorrow's a school night. We'll talk to your Papa about it when we go home."

They said goodbye to Calum and Luke after they dropped them off at their apartment and drove home where Louis was already setting everything up to make pancakes.

He had his apron on and had the others hung over the chairs ready for the boys to put them on.

"Chef Harry, Chef Niall and Chef Zayn, your assistance is required in the kitchen." Louis said in a posh accent to which Harry giggled.

The family spent the rest of the night making a lot of pancakes. Batch after batch, they would decorate them with Nutella, syrup, strawberries or bananas.

"I don't want to eat mine Daddy." Harry pouted.

"Why not baby?"