Goals

✔✔1 Month Later✔✔

Nessa's P.O.V

It's been a minute since I heard from bestfriend I wonder what he and Kj been up too. To be honest it ain't no telling cause I have yet to get some tea about him. I think I'm gonna pull up on em.

Noah's P.O.V

Time has slowly but surely become my new bestfriend now that I have Kj. I mean he just so down to earth and kind hearted. I couldn't image a day without him. As, my eyes opened for the first time today they began adjusting to the light in the room as I sat up in the bed. Still a little tired I leaned on Kj back kissing his neck. He turned over grippin me by my waist into his arms smiling saying, "Good morning shortie​". "Morning Bae" I said looking into the face of a man I think I love. Which is why I can't wait for us to meet each other families and today is the day.

Kj's P.O.V

This lil nigga seems like the world to me . But, I hate we can't really can't do nothing major in public because of the fact that I'm a rapper. So when Noah asked the other day could we meet each others families. To my own surprise I said, "yeah" instantly forgetting about the problems I have with my crazy family and the fact they don't know I'm bi. The only people who knew and seemed to care was my ex's, Noah, and Nessa.

Nessa's P.O.V

Knock, Knock

I stood at the door for about a minute until Noah came to open the reddish looking door to his studio apartment. I said, " What is, good bitch I ain't heared from your lil hot ass in a minute" seen quickly why that was as I slide through the door jokingly. I said, "Owh, I see why now just manish" side looking Noah with a smile as I waved at Kj who was putting on his clothes.

Noah' s P.O.V

I said, " Bitch, it ain't even like that" laughing back at Nessa. Kj came towards us and the door saying, "I'll be back to get you, okay" giving me a kiss before he walked out of the door. Nessa quickly said, "Then what's it like" sarcastically sitting on my couch next to me. I smiled again telling my best friend the honest truth "Okay you know you right and I think I love him. She said, "I'm so happy for you". Which made me more happier in the moment because my life has seemed to finally get on fleek. I mean my acting career has just started bumming overnight, the of man my dreams lays happily with every night, and everyone seems to be in my corner.

Authors Note:

Looks like these two have gotten very close I wonder how will the next chapter (A Family's Affair) be

Vote and Comment
🙊🙊         😈😈