𝘐𝘐. » 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

-' 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 '-

Will You Be My Girlfriend?

My Dear (name),

I've read hundreds of magazines and books, looking for something nice to tell you and yet, there is always a little word missing here and there to clearly express what I'm feeling; there is always that little detail missing which could reflect exactly everything I really wanted to say to you...

We already know each other quite well, we talk a lot and we get along just fine and I can't explain why but, despite our friendship, there are things that I feel like telling you and yet I just simply can't. I'm not exactly sure what it is that stops in that particular moment, but my mouth becomes dry and nothing comes out.

To tell you the truth, sometimes I can't even remember all those nice things I have read ...the poems, the things I have learned about, flowers and greek gods, cupid, bacus etc. I forget everything!

I don't know if its that shyness of yours or the shine in your eyes that make me feel like this, a bit silly and lost for words. Do you think I may have a problem? I don't think so, otherwise I wouldn't be sending you this letter because whenever we are together, I can't think of anything nice to talk about from all those books and magazines that I have read while thinking about your beautiful smile.

Just to wrap it up, because I think this entire "talk" is getting a bit boring, I would like to ask you a question. Would you like to be my girlfriend? Maybe if you say yes I will be able to tell you all the rest of the things I've been meaning to, bit by bit?

Please reply quickly. I leave you with a kiss
(signature)