The Baby is Crying

Stefanie: Mom? Did you bring Lizzie to the house?
9.27

Mom: Lizzie? Stefanie. What are you talking about?
9.27

Stefanie: I can hear a baby crying from downstairs. And it sounds like Lizzie's crying?
9.28

Mom: I'm not at home, Stef. Stefanie, why on earth would I bring your sister's baby home if we both know she takes good care of her?
9.30

Stefanie: MOM! I'm serious! There's a freakin baby crying downstairs and I can hear it getting closer.
9.30

Mom: STEFANIE. EVEN IF LIZZIE WAS AT THE HOUSE, HOW THE HELL WOULD LIZZIE "GET CLOSER" STEFANIE?!
9.31

Stefanie: Mom. It stopped. The crying stopped.
9.32

Mom: Thank God. Stefanie, are you okay? Thought you were going insane for a bit sweetie!!
9.32

Stefanie: I am perfectly fine, mother. 🙂
9.33

Mom: Mother? Well that is certainly new. I'm calling the cops to investigate the "crying" okay?
9.33

Stefanie: No, mother. It is fine, you do not have to call them. I will not be needing them.
9.38

Mom: Okay? Whatever you say.
9.39

Stefanie: But the police will not be there for you, mommy!
9.42

Mom: Are you okay? I'm downstairs honey. I just got home. I'm going to check up on you.
9.58

Stefanie: Okay, mother.
10.01

Mom: Honey come on. Where are you?
10.02

Stefanie: In my closet, I am scared.
10.03

Mom: Scared of what?
10.03

Stefanie: Come to my closet. You will see what I am scared of, and what you will be scared of as well.
10.05

Mom is typing. . .

Mom: I am scared, too.

Mom added Bailey.

Bailey: Yes, mom?

Mom: Come home. You will be scared too.