Part 4:Ate Camyl

Finished na, dadagdag pa?? Haha. Wala lang. Ngayon ko lang naisip magsulat ulit eh, tamad ako.

Few months ago, someone wrote a "tribute" not only just for me but also to her other friends. A cute and kind girl, one of a kind.

I met her in Haveyouseenthisgirl Stories, a group in Facebook wherein Haveyouseenthigirl's (Ate Denny) fans or readers are organized and having chit-chats there.

She (maybe? i forgot) made a post on that group and I comment with the word PREETY (hey don't laugh! Read first...) I told her that she's pretty because i saw her DP and that's true...yeah I don't know that word is mispelled and she corrected it...she told me that that comment wasn't true because I mispelled it, that means that it's incorrect...

And i said "ah oo nga..." actually although I always win in Spelling Bee Contests (in my entire life I just join there on uhm, three or four? and I always beat higher levels...English Month Celebration wasn't regularly celebrated in our school so it's too rare), I really don't know how it was spelled! I remember that my fave teacher told us about H.O.T.S. (High Order Thinking Skills), which states that when someone thinks in advanced level, he/she forgots some stuffs about basic.

Okay, not a big deal...

She sent me a message (she's not my friend on that time) if I know Ate Aly and Ate Denny's real name, and I told her yes. I told her the story, same as hers.

Then we...became friends!!!!

It was October 18, when we got friends... She's too talkative (pardon by the word!) but we're at the same boat... She's telling her story, next is me. We're exchanging stories, specifically love story. I told her my secrets and I'm too confident that she's enough trustworthy to be a secret keeper. She's a true friend, although we just met online by the word PRETTY.