seventy five | part two

dear talia,
it's been fifteen years. wow.

i knew so early on that i wanted to spend my life with you. i wanted to start a family with you and build an existence set with you and me together.

i knew we'd make it through all of the hardships - and look how well we've done so! me, you and three beautiful children. a family i could never dream of improving.

christopher and clarissa turn thirteen this year. can you believe it? the twins are getting older and more grown up by the day, but watching them age alongside someone as incredible as you makes it all worthwhile. through every mood swing and tantrum, every awkward conversation about how they're "changing" - i've had you. and that's all i could ask for.

and little holly. we never expected her to live past three weeks old after what the doctors predicted. and yet she pushed through. she's seven now, looking up to her siblings like they can do no wrong. our little miracle, we called her. maybe overall you're my miracle for providing me with such an incredible life and such gorgeous children.

nothing on this earth makes me smile like you do. then again, nothing makes me as frustrated as you do sometimes. but every argument is worth it because we come out stronger. you've been my rock, through all things, and i can't begin to thank you for all you've done.

growing old together has, so far, proved to be (though difficult at times) an insanely amazing time. you're my entire world, my entire life, my entire being.

i cannot begin to fathom even the idea of a life free of you. you're what makes my days worth it, along with the kids, and spending my life with you is all i ever want.

fifteen incredible years during which i've never fallen out of love with you. we never lost that spark and the honeymoon phase never ended for us. i still feel giddy looking at you, still get butterflies when we go out on dates.

we've changed massively in our time together. we've grown and matured with all that life has thrown at us. you've made every second immeasurably great and i've cherished each moment & will continue to do so.

you're wonderful, talia. the most wonderful woman i've ever laid eyes and that will continue to be the case even when you're 85 and a decrepit old woman with all of the hardships that come with such age. you're always going to be the love of my life, no matter what.

i love you, talia. i adore you. i adore your very existence and without you i'd be far from the man i am today.

here's to eternity in eachother's arms, princess. because i wouldn't have it any other way. ❤️

yours forever,
sebastian stan xxx

---
authors note to come! wow i'm emotional
i finished this unofficially forever ago but actually fully ending it is highkey sad:(((( hope you enjoyed wow im super emo rn