Tears

*Whatever it was probably just a one night stand anyway*

Frimzy's POV
I really hope it wasn't just a one night stand. I really think I really like her. She seems really nice and she is really pretty. She has a fat ass for and a tight pussy. And bonus she tastes good.
Wow my Fuckboi side just showed majorly. I though to myself. Did I fuck up not getting to know her First?

Myracle's POV
After I cleaned up I saw Frimzy going over to Adym. Than I went over to my friends.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOU SCARED THE SHUT OUT OF ME!" It sounded like Frimzy so I went over there.
When I went over to Adym I asked
M:Hey were is Frimzy?
A:He left.
M:Ok.
You said on the verge of crying. You thought to yourself, was I just a one night stand?
You ran outside to see if you could find Frimzy. 5 minutes later you find him in an alley way crying. You walked up to him. He looked up at you.
F: Why are you crying babygirl?
M: I thought I was only a one night stand to you. We did it and than you just left.
F:It's ok babygirl, you are more than just a one night stand to me.
After you finished crying you finally asked
M:Why were you back here crying and why did you leave the party?
F: I left because Adym pranked me and it made me mad. And I was crying because you never gave me your number so I thought I was just a one night stand to you.
You guys say there hugging for awhile and then you said
M:Can you give me a ride home?
F:Sorry babe I walked here. But you can come to my house.
M:Sure, that sounds nice.

When you guys got to his house you realized, you don't have any pajamas

M:I don't have anything to wear to bed.
F:That's ok you can wear one of my shirts and a pair of boxers.
M:Ok
He ran upstairs and came back with a pair of Calvin Kleins and a shirt in hand.

You put them on|
                               V

You put them on|                               V

F:Damb baby you look sexy

He said biting his lip.
M:You don't look to bad yourself babe.

Frimzy POV
I went upstairs to your room after a while and Myracle was laying in my bed. Damb she looked so hot.
M:Come lay next to me baby.
I climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around her. Then we fell asleep.

Myracle's POV
I woke up and Frimzy still wasn't awake so I went to the bathroom to take a shower.
I got undressed and climbed into the shower.

Frimzy POV
When I woke up Myracle wasn't there. Then I heard the shower running. I walked into the bathroom, getting undressed on the way. I had something dirty in mind.
I got in the shower and put my hands on her hips.
M:No not now.
F:But why baby? I want to fuck you so bad.
M:Cuz I said so
F:Fine but left me shower with you
M:Ok
She started reading me by rubbing her ass against my dick. I got hard.
Than she accidentally dropped the soap.

*WARNING DIRTY
She bent over
F:I can't take it anymore
I screamed and rambed into her. She started moaning turning me on. I turned her around and pushed her against the wall I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around me. I trust into her making her moan. Her moans  turned me on so much that I moaned too.
I trust into faster until we both came at the same time. We finished showering and she wore some of my sweats and one of my shirts

A/N
Sorry this one is a little short, but I am in Florida right now so I haven't had much time to work on it. Hope you guys like it. I will try to update tomorrow. Also if you have any suggestions for the story don't be afraid to comment. Thanks.