24: Break In

A/N thanks for 21K!!!!!!!!!!!

Ady's P.O.V
Since the boys weren't home I put my pjs on and I also got a bag of sour cream and bacon chips from the kitchen and then went back up into my room. I set up Netflix on my Tv and began looking for something to watch. I settled on watching "Good Morning Call" a show that I had recently found one day. After about two episodes and half a bag of chips I heard the door shut downstairs so I figured that the boys had gotten home already.  Out of nowhere I heard a loud crash coming from the living room. I wonder what they broke this time?
I heard two voices and my heart stopped. Those voices did NOT belong to the boys. I quickly turned off my tv and climbed off of my bed to lock my door. I tip toed all the way over to my walk in closet and I shit the door and hid in the back of the closet behind some dresses the guys had bought me.
I went to grab my phone but realized that I had left it sitting on my bed. I left the closet and crossed the room as fast as my feet could take me and grabbed my phone then hurried back into my hiding spot. I soaked 911 but my hand were shaking so bad that it took me a few tries. I told the dispatcher my address and my situation and she assured me that the police were on their way so I hung up and called Mikey.
M- Hello?
Ady- Mikey there's someone in the house.
I whispered into the phone, holding back my sobs. I heard a bunch of commotion and then Ashton speaking to me through the phone.
A- Ady hide and don't move. We're on our way.
Then I heard the door to my room jiggle. I had my hand over my mouth to try and silence my sobs.
The jiggling turned into banging.
Ady- they're here.
The door opened at I tried not to scream.  I could hear the boys yelling through the phone saying they're almost there when suddenly the closet door opened to expose two me wearing masks. I screamed and dropped my phone, it cracked and the call ended.
One of the me grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the closet. He through me on the floor and the second man held a gun to my head. They were both screaming at me but all I could hear was my heartbeat and my sobs. It can't end like this can it? Then I heard Shawn's voice in my Make the most out of the short amount of time we have.
head but it only made me more devastated. I can't die.