Shocked

I was putting away the groceries when my phone beeped, I looked at the name on my phone and smiled. I don't know how to describe what Tim and I had, we weren't technically dating but we had an understanding. We spent most of our down time together, and as long as I listened to him the sex was mind blowing, and the company was great. Recently I'd been pushing it more, being bratty, I liked getting a rise out of him, but he hadn't messaged in a few days and I'd begun to worry that I'd pushed too far and made him mad.
TIM: Go upstairs, I stopped by while you were out, there's a gift on your pillow.
Smiling I wandered upstairs, wondering what it could be, the few gifts I'd previously received from Tim were lingerie pieces or torture implements so I knew this would likely be no different. The plain cardboard box that sat on my bed was much smaller than any of the previous gifts, with no markings or labels. Inside the box was a strange strap with a buckle on it, with a black box on one side with two small metal pieces on the other about half way through it. The note with it says "Put it around your neck with the metal facing in, buckle it, leave it there for the day, I will come over this evening." With his signature scrawled across the bottom of the page. I oblige and continue about my day, the weight of the odd choker is uncomfortable at first but I quickly get used to it and by the time I'm setting the table for dinner I've nearly forgotten it's there.
I hear the front door open and shut and I bring the salmon and vegetables to the dining room. The meal is delicious and we make small talk about work and and what I got done today. I want to ask about the odd gift but the fact that he hasn't brought it up makes me wary. After dinner we snuggle up in the couch, he pulls me against him, his fingers playing deftly with my hair and the edge of the choker. "Kneel in front of me, facing the TV." He says suddenly. I'm cozy against him and don't really want to move so shake my head as I snuggle further in to his side. His hand flashes up and he has a hand full of my hair, before I can even process the motion he has maneuvered me to my knees in front of him. I feel his hands against the choker and hear a small click. "This is why this is necessary." He says softly, fingering it.
I roll my eyes, "What does that even mean!" I say turning towards him. I'm hit by a sharp pain coming from the metal pieces of the choker. When the sharp pain subsides I'm left with an ache moving outwards from my neck, shaking and limp I face back forwards where he told me to be.
"See? Already your listening skills are improving!" He says. "You seem to have forgotten recently that I am in charge here, you listen to my commands, you belong to me." His hands run down my arms and pull me around to sit on his lap. "I like what we have, it works, it works because you are a good girl, and when you aren't a good girl it needs to be corrected. Right?"
I nod microscopically and mumble a "Yes sir."
"Good girl." He says, pushing me back to the floor. He leaves me kneeling in front of him for a while longer before he speaks again, "stand up pet." He commands and I scramble to my feet hoping to avoid another correction from the abomination around my neck. I stay facing away from him, waiting for more instructions.
He does this for about an hour, ordering me to sit, or stand, or move, each time leaving me there until he decided on a new destination. I followed each command quickly and without any argument.
When he finally tells me to go to the bedroom, change in to his favourite blue baby doll piece and kneel on the bed to wait for him I do so silently and grateful that we would soon be back in familiar territory. He comes in a few moments behind and inspects me, I stay kneeling and looking down, knowing better than to break my posture without permission.
"Do you understand why I needed this?" He asks.
"I had forgotten my place Sir, I was disobedient and argumentative and needed your correction." I reply, still not sure how to address the comment about belonging to him, it was the closest to defining our relationship we had ever come and I liked the idea of being his, even if I was only his possession.
"Good girl." His praise brings a faint smile to my lips. "For the next week I will be here every evening, you will wear the electric collar at all times in the house and when I am here it will be locked around your neck. I will not use it without a reason, and if you prove to me over the next week that you have remembered how to behave it will go away... Until the next time your behaviour needs correction." His hands find my chest as he speaks and I gasp when his fingers close around my nipple, pulling me to him. He kisses me hard before throwing me on to my back, one of his hands goes around my throat while the other moves to my pussy. He made a small tsk sound at me when he finds me already soaked, the fear and anticipation that had been running through me going straight to my pussy. He quickly undressed before coming back to pin me, holding my throat as his cock slides in to my soaking cunt. He fucks me slowly, long, forceful thrusts that leave me whimpering, his fingers toy with the electric collar and he speeds up until he cums, his moan sending me over the edge as well.
He pulls out of me and we are both getting dressed when the pain hits me again, I scream and drop to my knees in surprise and pain, and when the electricity stops I let out a relieved sob, knowing it was only seconds that passed while I felt like I was there for hours in that agony. I look up at Tim through my tears, not daring to ask why he had used the collar, knowing he would explain.
"Your orgasms belong to me, along with the rest of you." He says lazily. "You used to know better than to cum without permission, I suggest you relearn that habit quickly." With that he stalks over to me and pulls out a small key, he undoes the mini padlock on the collar and pockets it along with the key. "See you tomorrow."
He's gone before I can reply.