Stowaway Chapter 2

Warning this chapter contains graphic scenes of sexual violence!

"What? No? Please let me go," I was falling deeper under the influence of the drug. I fought it.

"One more thing before you go," I felt his hand slip up my thigh.

I slapped it away with a heavy hand.

He slapped my face knocking me back on the chaise lounge. My head swam as his face approached me. His mouth attack mine roughly, his tongue pushing into my mouth making me gag. I fought for breath, moving my head side to side to shake him off. He moved his disgraced mouth down my neck to my breast, savagely kissing what was revealed above my corset. I screamed! His hand came up to cover my mouth. I tried to fight back but couldn't move my limbs.

"You will love it once you give in. I have experience with many women and I know how to make you crave my touch," his hand again moved. This time to push my dress up.

"No, no please," I begged barely able to form words. I screamed as I felt his hand touch my most private parts.

"Oh there you are. Now lets see what it takes to get you wet shall we?" he sneered as I fought against his hand to no avail as the room spun.

I felt him move the material to the side to touch me. I screamed again. I was horrified as his fingers touching me as no man had. I had not even touched myself there. His fingers moving between my folds, hurting as they moved up and down rubbing. The nails of his callous fingers scratching me.

"Well that isn't working. I'll try this instead," he moved himself to drape over me so he faced my feet and his weight slumped over my side pinning my drugged body down. He pulled my dress and petticoats up. I felt him rip my undergarments away so he was able to do what he wanted with me. I was trying to stay awake and fight but the drug was dragging me in deeper.

"Nooo!" I screamed as I felt something strange and wet against my person. I could not work out what it was. Then he spoke and I realised that he had his face between my legs and was licking me like a cat would milk from a bowl. I was disgraced!!!

"You taste so good. Mmmmm," he said slumped across my body as he lapped his satanic tongue against me. "God you are so perfect, let me see you. Lovely plump and pink. You smell so good," he said inhaling deeply before continuing to lick my folds top to bottom, his fingers holding them apart. Oh the humiliation. "Now lets just slid this in there and see how you like it," he said and I screamed as I felt his finger slide inside me. "Oh your so tight, I bet a years wage that my finger is the first thing that has ever been inside you," he said as I tried to jump up but my body was a dead weight. My arms wouldn't move and my legs were already pushed so far apart by him that my hips hurt and felt close to dislocation.

I felt him sliding his finger in and out of me as he licked me at the same time. I was starting to feel strange this drug was making my heart race and between my legs a pulse raced too. He flicked his tongue over me and it felt like he was pressing a button I did not know I had down there. "Lets see how much more you can take," he said. "You are so tight, it is unbelievable and you taste so good its like honey nectar." He was making disgusting slurping noises and without warning he slapped my bottom. It stung so bad tears sprang from my rolling eyes.

He moved around to the front. "I see the drug is working, you can't move can you?" He picked up a knife from the table and placed it at my chest. I thought I was done for, he would surely kill me now but he didn't plunge it into my chest, he used it to cut my corset so my breasts spilt out.

"Oh look at you blush, even when you can't move. You should see yourself, lying her with your legs spread eagle and your perfect cunt exposed to me with your breasts on show. Just like any other little whore. Well lets explore you some more shall we?" He leant over me to place a breast in his mouth like a child suckling from its mother. Sucking, flicking his tongue, biting it and squeezing with his hands. I thought he was going to rip them off. There was no gentility in his touch.