Chapter 11

Dedicated to dancinggymnast

Song/Songs dedicated to the chapter:
Like A G6 by Far East Movement

Just letting y'all know this has A LOT of different POVs

*****Linzey's POV*****

I stood starring into the mirror at my finally look which was a black dress, black heels, lip gloss, winged liner, and, my hair was still curled. "You ready?" Luke spoke from the doorway. I smile as I lightly nod. "Yeah." Luke grabs my hand leading me into the living room where everyone's waiting. "Finally!" Maria playfully acts annoyed as I stick my tongue out at her.

Maria had on a baby pink strapless dress that went down to her knees, he hair in a perfect bun, and natural yet effective makeup on. Ashley had on a one sleeve red dress that went to about mid thigh, her hair was straightened, and her makeup with a little more flashy but, still beautiful.

"Alright so, Luke and Linzey you ride together, Maria and Cale, and, then Martin and I can go together?" Ashley suggested as we all nod. "Okay perfect." Ashley laughs. Before we all leave to go to the night crowd

*********

Luke and I walk into the familiar club as he tightly wraps his arm around my waist with our friends trailing behind us. We all walk over to the bar taking a seat and ordering drinks. "Hello beautiful." I look up to see the familiar boy from the other day---Drew? I think that was his name. "Oh hi." I politely smile as Luke tightens his grip making me roll my eyes.

"You haven't called or texted me." He pointed out the obvious. "Yup." I sigh as I awkwardly look around. "Why?" He asked. "Because she has a fucking boyfriend!" Luke exclaims as his jaw clenches. I sigh as I quickly stand up and pull Luke with me before they end up fighting and getting us kicked out. "Let's dance." I suggest with a small smile making Luke nod.

*****Josh's POV****
I couldn't help but glare as I watched Linzey pull Luke to the dance floor giggling as she began grind up against him. It's as if the world wanted me to feel pain, to feel anger. "What's wrong baby?" The annoying screech of Talia's voice squeaked.

"Nothing." I growl at I roll my eyes. I don't even know why I decided to make the mistake of kissing that fucking girl at the party, I don't know why I decided to get with Talia. Everything she says and does seems to piss me off. Sure, she's a good shag but, she's annoying and never stops nagging me. "Whatever." She scuffs as she crosses her. I take another swig of my drink as I force myself to look somewhere else.

"Do you want to dance?" Talia ask as I shake my head. "Why are you being such a buzz kill tonight?" (Haha buzz kill I love that song!!)She whines. "Talia just shut the fuck up." I growl. "If you want to dance then that's fan-fucking-tastic but, I don't want to." I bark. "It's her isn't it?" She questions.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Linzey, you're thinking about her aren't you?" Talia takes my silence as a conformation as she stands up from her seat. "Fuck you!" She spits before stomping away.

I just shrug it off as I continue drinking drink after drink until I see Martin and Cale begin to approach me. What could they possibly want now?

*****Ashley's POV****

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I ask as I nervously bite my lip. The cool night breez was blowing against me causing goose bumps to rise on my skin. "I don't know but, we have to at least try to save their relationship." Maria sighed "Why are we doing something so drastic though?" I raise an eyebrow but, she couldn't see due to the fact that she was walking ahead of me. "Because it's the only way to make sure he doesn't try at all." I can tell she's rolling her eyes even though she isn't facing me.