36

The next time I opened my eyes, I was in my dorm room.

I looked around my light filled room and wanted to stab my eyes out.

It's so bright.

Just then James walked into our room.

"Oh Louis, you're up." James smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit."

"Here." he said handing me a glass of water and some Advil. "Take this."

So I took it.

"What happened last night?"

"JC found you passed out in the handicap stall covered in puke."

"That's disgusting." I said shaking my head. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me. Say sorry to JC. He cleaned you off and took you home last night."

"God I had the weirdest dream." I said scratching my head.

"Do you remember it?"

"I think so." I said racking my brain to remember. "I had sex with a guy I used to like in high school."

"That's not that weird. High school was four months ago. It wasn't that long ago. Sure your brain will think of him."

"But it felt so real and I liked it so much. It was much better then Lucky."

James looked shocked.

"Don't tell him that I said that."

"Promise." he nodded with a laugh.

I then sat back and turned to look at the clock.

"Fuck I'm late!" I shouted and started to get up.

"Don't worry." James said shaking his head and pushing me back so I was laying down again.

"Why?"

"I told all of your teachers that you are really sick and couldn't make class today."

"Oh my god. Thank you so much James. You're a life saver."

"Aren't I?" He shrugged.

"Asshole." I said punching him in the arm and he laughed.

"I am." he chuckled.

"So what do you want to do today then?"

"I was thinking we'd just chill today since you took it pretty hard last night."

"Yeah." I nodded. "I guess you're right."

"So how are your classes going? We don't really get to talk even though we are roommates."

"Well, they've been going pretty well. I'm number three in my class which people say is outstanding for only being here for two months in a senior class as a freshman."

"That is amazing Lou!"

"How are your film classes going?"

"They're going." he said nodding.

"You don't sound so happy?"

"I'm not." James sighed.

"Why is that?"

"It's hard being a film maker and an actor. It really is. Especially when I'm constantly having to work with CoverGirl. I never have time to study and get good grades in my class. I don't know what I'm doing anymore." James said starting to tear up.

"James." I spoke with a sigh. "It's only been two months of this year. I'm sure it will get easier. Don't stress so much with it alright?"

"I'm stressing though."