Sleepover ~ Ash Ketchum x Reader

Requested by um_itz_mariah and Phoenix_Flier , Enjoy! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

You were currently at home, in Twinleaf town, preparing everything for tonight.

You had invited Dawn, Barry and your Crush Ash to a sleepover tonight.

Although, Ash said that he wouldn't be able to come since he was quite far away, he wouldn't even make it if he used Fly.

It was a bit disappointing, but what could you do.

You placed three mattresses on the floor, in the form of a triangle, and put some blankets on them.

Also, you had a few card games and other different games, so you put them in the middle along with some snacks.

Then you heard the doorbell ring, so you went downstairs after shouting; "Coming!".

"Next time you need that long to open the door, I'm going to fine you!" Barry exclaimed as you opened the door.

"Cut it some slack, would ya'?" Dawn muttered, hitting the back of his head, "We came a bit early i hope it's not a problem".

"Of course not, come in!" You grinned before letting your two friends in.

"Isn't your mum at home?" Dawn asked.

"No, we get to have all night for ourselves, or should i say, you'll have all night for yourself and Barry~" you teased with a wide smirk on your face.

"Pf you and your dirty mind, i already told you that we're only friends~" Dawn replied sounding calm, but you knew she was freaking out on the inside.

"Move it you two, or else I'll have to fine you!" Barry yelled from upstairs before you two giggled and got upstairs as well.

You started with Wii games, then games on the 3DS console, watched a movie, ate snacks...

All sorts of things.

"I'm still sorta hungry~!" Barry whined after a round of card games.

"It's friggin' midnight!" Dawn protested.

"You can borrow my kitchen if you want" you suggested, tiding up the cards.

No one needed to tell him twice! He was already gone downstairs.

"Ugh i guess I'll go help him. I doubt that you want to see your kitchen on fire" Dawn sighed, on which you wiggled your brows.

"S-Stop!" She blushed, hitting you playfully before she hurried downstairs.

You thought of picking a movie until they were back.

You looked through your boxes and before you knew it, you collapsed on the floor as you fell asleep.

...