Chapter Four

I'm going to be honest. I wasn't going to continue this story. I mean, I loved writing it, don't get me wrong. It's just really hard for me to keep at it when I wasn't really getting the impression that anyone cared enough to want me to keep writing it. However, I decided to update, and actively write this novel, because of one person.

MafiaBossLoading-this whole fucking book is dedicated to you. Thank you so much for your comment. I saw it at eleven at night, and it nearly made me cry. It's impossible to communicate my gratitude in words. I was actually typing out a reply, but it didn't feel like enough. So, here's a chapter for you, written in the middle of the night (and early morning.)

I am not an author to get on her high horse and not acknowledge you. You're amazing, and because you decided not to be silent, I am gonna write this book.

And, goddammit, I'm going to finish it.

Epsilon

~~~

Now it was my turn to laugh. It started as a snicker, then bubbled from my mouth, slowly increasing in volume and hysteria. He just watched me silently, not commenting as I laughed my ass off. I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"You do realize you are completely and one-hundred percent crazy, right? I can believe a lot, trust me, and I already assumed you weren't human. But telling me that you're Lucifer is a bit of a stretch, even for me."

"I am not lying to you, Sweetheart." The Nutcase promised, staring me directly in the eyes. He was deadly serious.

I mock-sighed in despair, putting a condescending hand on his shoulder. He was so tall that I had to stretch a bit to do so, which was awkward. "I know," I replied, looking sympathetic, "that's why I called you crazy, not a liar."

This seemed to piss him off, and his eyes flashed. "Then I'll prove it to you." He growled, and backed away from me, so he was about five feet away. Then, his blue eyes boring into mine, he flexed his muscles, which I drooled at unashamedly, and a loud CRACK! Filled the air. Shrapnel flew, and the room around me was destroyed. Once the destruction registered, my mouth fell wide open. Now, occupying the room with us, was a pair of glossy, large, black wings. They were colossal, and my brain struggled to process their sudden appearance. They spanned around twenty feet when stretched out like they were, and they were obviously well-muscled themselves. Since the room had not been big enough, they went through the walls on either side, and taken out pieces of furniture on their way.

"Well fuck." I muttered, still staring. The Sex God/Nutcase/Possible Lucifer smirked, triumphant at my astonishment.

"Believe me now?" He was so smug, the Bastard. My next words deflated him.

"Sure, sure, but did you have to destroy the room to make your point? What a giant-ass Drama Queen!" I shouted.

"Don't push me, Kitten" He warned, his muscles taut. I picked up on it immediately seized my advantage.

"I wouldn't be such a bother if you let me go." I shot back, "where are we even? Hell?"

He ran a hand through his dark hair, ruffling it sexily. "Yes we are, and you are not going anywhere." He fixed me with an intense look, "Did you forget? God made you for me. You will never leave me, Kitten."

His arrogance pissed me off to no end. "Yeah, we'll see about that, Satan!" I snarled. If he had known me at all, he would've known that the quickest way to get me to do something was to tell me I was not allowed to. And once I was committed to something, I would achieve it, somehow.