His Betrayal

One story from my drafts. I didn't do much editing. So excuse the errors. Do read and tell me your reviews. Do vote and comment.

To fall in love with someone z a beautiful feeling, But to stay in love with that person whole your life z a heavenly auspicious feeling.

Radhika hurriedly strode down the stairs taking her husband’s name all while telling him to wait. She reached down huffing and puffing and handed over his car keys and wallet.

"Arjun you always make me run miles everyday." she murmured glaring him.

He chuckled and patted her cheek,” Radhika you should thank me then…look at you who will say that you are a mother of seven year old kid. you look like a super glamorous lady in her late 20s..I think you owe me all the credit for your appearance."

She smiled,” Arjun, I don’t wish to hide my age. I believe age z just a number and about being a mother to your son then I’ll rather flaunt this fact other than manipulating my age thing.”

He laughed,” Radhika you and your typical boring values. I must tell you that there z a big world outside and believe me you’ll survive nowhere without me to take care of you.”

Radhika happy expression got faded away and a sadness appeared in her deep brown eyes. Arjun was never dominating but with passing years he changed as he was the bread earner of the family. She couldn’t only blame him even her submissive nature made him what he z today. If she would have stopped giving in his demands every time then maybe he wouldn’t have thought that she z a weak fragile damsel and nothing without out him.

He left without even wishing her goodbye as she was lost in her thoughts. He drove off to his office…Arjun owned an advertising firm which was grossing at the peak at that time. He was a male chauvinist and believed that a woman’s work z only to take care of his house and his kid. Well this was not the same thing when they married. He was the most understanding and generous husband that time but when he achieved name and fame, he turned dominant and short tempered to long extent.

Though he won’t admit it loud enough for our ears, he loved Radhika but he never felt the need to show her how important she z in his life.

If we take the opinion of some astrologer on Arjun’s life then Name, Fame, wealth only followed when Radhika stepped in to his life. He didn’t believe it that good luck charm trend but if you keenly observe his life then you’ll find out that Radhika was his good luck charm.

On the other hand Radhika’s world revolved around her husband, her son and her mother-in-law. he had left her dreams behind for Arjun but she never blamed him for anything though it was completely his fault.

They fell in love in their college where he was her senior and use to flirt around with many chicks until he truly fell in love with Radhika whose selfless nature won his heart. He proposed her immediately after her graduation and with their parents consent they got married the same year.

Well you’ll wonder how could a girl leave behind her dreams and just focus on her husband’s dreams but my sweethearts love z blind. Then after two years of their marriage Radhika gave birth to a son completing Arjun’s happy family picture. She was just 22 when she had a kid in her lap still she was the best mother ever. Her first priority z and will always remain her family….But still one fact remains that Radhika Mishra was lost in process of becoming Radhika Arjun Mehra…..

Arjun was surfacing through some important documents when his jaw dropped on the floor after seeing the girl standing in front of him….She was glamorously clad in black off shoulder one piece which hardly covered her creamy knees….He got up and growled,” Who the hell are you to barge inside my cabin without my permission?”