How To Read Chapters

Hello! Thank you for swinging on over here to read the steamy scenes for "Somebody That I Used To Know"!

FOR those of you who do not know how this works, first of all let me say that the reason that these chapters are not in the book is because these chapters will be MATURE, meaning that the book cannot be on the hot list if there are words that trigger the scanner like the word *Seexx* minus all the extra letters ofcourse :) See, wattpad, I tricked you!

Anyways - for the ones who didn't who read Shatter, you know what you are doing already , for those of you who don't even know what I'm talking about, you will need to do these things to read this book...

1. Follow me!

2. Add this book to your library.

3. Open book - tada, you will be able to read the chapters.

IF YOU CANNOT SEE ANY CHAPTERS BESIDES THIS ONE AND YOU HAVE DONE THE STEPS ABOVE THEN!

You will need to do these things:

1. Delete this book from your library

2. Unfollow me.

3. Re follow me

4. Re add the book

5. Sign out

6. Sign back in

7. Open book and tada.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN SEE SOME CHAPTERS BUT NOT ALL (IF i have posted more than a few) THEN

you really just need to log out and log back in because sometimes the system is screwy and that step right there really just fixes everything.

THAT BEING SAID..

Enjoy ;)

Hope you like the action!

***I will let you know when I have posted chapters that go along with the book on the original chapters themselves and on my profile, so be sure to be on the lookout! READ the authors notes because that is where you will find them!