The Legend of the Matoki

Daehyun was going to do some research on his latest english assigment,when he saw a light shining though a crack in the wall behind the bookcase so he removed the books and noticed there was a lose brick which he pressed which caused whatever was behind it to fall forwards onto the ground.

'Why was there a book behind here'he thought to himself

As he tried to rent the book out but it didn't show on the system so he went up to the desk to get it but they had never orded a book of that name so he tried to show then resulting to book vaniahing in to thin air.
Do he opened the book once he was alone to find out more about it and he read the first page:

The legend states that 100 billion years ago the world was split into two opening up a second dimention/world  which inhabited a race of humanoid bunnies which was later called 'The Matoki'and the dimension 'Mato planet' They are now known to be the most fearless and cold hearted race human kind had ever encounted.A few years later humans found a way to enter their world resulting in war that lasted years,which caused a large loss of life on both sides,so they created a truce and they haven't been seen and a human had hasn't visited ever since.

As he fipped to the next page read what it said out loud.

This chant can open the barrier to 'Mato planet' not believing nothing he just read he still did it anyway

*insert chant(Use your imagination)

After Daehyun read it all he saw as a bright blinding light.

And he was gone....