A Dance to remember(Dan Stevens)

Sorry in advance if it isn't that good! I tried. Oh and a message at the end, please look at it!

(Y/n) (L/n), a famous dancer and singer. You are known around the world for your talents. You've been performing ever since your were 4. And now that you're older, you teach singing and dancing to famous actors and actresses. You've taught countless of people, famous or not, how to dance and or sing like Hugh Jackman, you taught him how to sing that Chinese song (给我一个吻) for Snowflower and the Secret Fan, you've even helped out Auli'i Cravalho and Dwayne Johnson for Moana.

Now you had a new assignment, and that was to help the cast of the live action film Beauty and the Beast to sing and choreograph some dance moves. You were excited as hell! You've loved performing for Disney because it would always remind you of your childhood and make you relaxed. You were suggested by your well known friends, Emma Watson, Josh Gad and Luke Evans. You've known the three for quite a while and they suggested you to teach them to sing and dance. That's how you got the assignment.

Today, your first task is to teach them how to sing, but first you had to meet the cast first.

You arrived at the meeting place and was greeted by the three people who you longed to see.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)!!" You heard a familiar voice as you entered the room. Before you could react, your were tackled into a hug.

"Emma!" You hugged her back.

"It's so nice to see you again." She said loosening her grip.

"(Y/n)." You heard another voice , a manly one.

"Hey Luke." You let go of Emma and walk over to hug the tall and buff Luke.

"Good to see you again darling. How's it been." He asked letting go of you.

"Great actually, you?"

"Just as great." Luke said with a smile.

"Hey there (y/n)." You looked to the side of Luke and saw Josh.

"Hey there Olaf." You joked. He chuckled then you hugged. "It's good to see you."

"You too." He said then let him go.

"Oh oh! (Y/n) you must meet our co star, Dan." Emma said grabbing your arm and dragging you towards another room, which was sort of like a break room. It had a vending machine, coffee maker, etc.

"Dan? Dan who?" You asked walking to her speed.

"Stevens. Dan Stevens. You might've heard of him." She said and you nodded.

"Yes I have. He played Mathew Crawley in Downton Abbey back then. " You said.

Once you've both entered the room, you saw a man wearing a fedora and a dark blue jacket sitting on a stool reading a stack of papers stapled together. Probably the script or something, you thought.

"Oh hello." Dan said looking up from the papers.

"Dan, this is (y/n). (Y/n) this is Dan." Emma said.

"Nice to meet you. You were great in Downton Abbey and TheGuest by the way." You said with a smile.

"Oh thank you. And you were great in (your favorite musical tv or movie)." He said and smiled back.

"Thanks. That was my favorite."

"Well, why don't you two get to know each other for a while then we can get started." Emma said and before you could reply, she was already out the door. You and Dan just chuckled at the slightly awkward moment.