My Princess! (Kizano Sunobu x Actor! Reader)

(In this Kizano is already your lover)

Edit: 4/20/21: For anyone who goes by he/him or they/them, I please ask that you read my newly updated introduction!

———

Today was the day we got roles for the new play, Cinderella. I am so pumped, Kizano as the President got the role of The Prince. Every girl was excited to get the role of Cinderella and the guys wanted to be in it but not as excited. "Alright Dearies! Time for your roles!" Kizano announced as he flipped his cape back as well as his hair. I giggle at this and he smirks at me. He made us pull names out of a hat, and guess what? I has gotten the role of an extra at the ball. I was shocked but kept my cool. I heard a ear piercing squeal from the group and it was another girl from the club. Kizana was sick so she had to stay home and have someone watch over her. I heard she was so upset she couldn't be part of the play. I pitied her but I was happy for the girl and just smiled while some were shocked because I was so passionate about acting, but not as much as Kiazno. "Ok my club members! The play is in two weeks and we have rehearsal tomorrow be there please!" Everyone nodded and headed home, Kizano offered to walk me home and I happily accepted.

After everyone left we were about to leave. "Y/N you know I was looking forward to you being my princess". I blushed as Kizano grabbed my hand. "Oh your highness don't worry, I'm happy for the girl, we got our roles fair". He smiled at me kindly and I smiles too. "I love how kind and giving you are darling". "I'm warning you though, make it a quick kiss scene!" Then he flung his cape back and we headed home chatting until we had to part. Some serious Shakespeare happened.

-Time skip to rehearsal after school-
I walked into the stage room, we were allowed to use the stage instead of the club room for the play. I see everyone was buzzing with excitement. Some stay in the audience reading the script, while others are discussing with the stage crew and some are up on stage. "Ok everyone places! We are testing lights! Tomorrow we are doing appearances" Everyone had followed Kizano's instructions. After a couple hours the lights and setting was perfect. Some people went to go get dinner for everyone and we just talked for a bit. Now it was the ball scene, after we had eaten. The ball extras walked onto the stage and started chatting and pretend eating the deserts and drinking the champagne. Then Ki- The Prince walked out with his father and said some lines. Then Cinderella appeared, she was so good at acting and I could easily tell she was so happy.

After the ball scene I went off and we ended rehearsal pretty late, we all headed home, Kizano made me go into the costumes with him. Everyone else has gone home very happy. "Kizano, we should head home" "I know but I want to see your first in your ball gown before another man does" I giggled at his slight jealousy and agreed. The dress was a beautiful color and length. I walked out and Kizano blushed immediately. "Do you like it?" Then he walked up to me and pinned me against the wall as my face went red. "You look beautiful, my princess" Then we had kissed very passionately. He smirked and then said "You shall always be my princess and I will always be your prince"He placed a rose in my hair, then I got changed and headed home with him by my side. All the way we talked until I went home.