Authors note: Hating on these books

I seen some hate already in the comments. I deleted it all. If you don't like the book, don't be a hater and hate on it! Just don't read it! 

If you hate, i'll just delete your comment. That's all. It's easier to delete your comment then putting up a huge fight on if it's a good book or not. So I rather just delete the comment and move on. So, don't be hating on these wonderful books for attention. If you hate on them, that's for attention and I know it! You wish you were as good as these authors. I bet you are as good as them, because everyone has their own inner kind of writing, but why hate on people? If you don't like it, I get it. But if you start commenting that you hate the book and the author on my story i'm not okay with that. This whole book thing was to show my opinion on the books I read and love. Its not your place to go hating on those authors for a reason. Don't hate on them on their book either! It's not right. Would you like it if someone came up to you and said, "Oh that books awful I hope you delete it?" Well, the author i'm hoping is no. I had to make this authors note just for that because come on guys! You know better then to hate on people. People have feelings. 

So as simple as that i'll just delete your comment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey sorry about this guys. I just saw hate on my chapters that I just took one second to delete x)

I don't think its right, and I guess you guys agree! 

xxx 

We're all good writers in our own ways