•32•

A few more chapters left!!

Dominic Pov.....

"Dominic Baker You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." Jones Said while putting the cuffs on me.

I don't know what the fuck I was being arrested for. I just got out of prison not to long ago, I can't go back to this shit.

___________________________________

Diamond Pov.....

"Hi I'm here to bail out Dominic Baker" Doney said to the man at the front counter.

"Wait a moment Sir." He said.

__________________________________

a hour later....

They finally let him out after a hour.

"So what they arrested you for?" Don asked him.

"I am apparently running a drug empire and they took me in for questioning, but I ain't speak to them niggas I waited To Julie came." he stated.

"Oh, so that's who called me? I'm like who the fuck is this. Cause your ass change lawyers more than you change your draws" I said.

"Shut up, but I won't be changing this one. She Dre lawyer too so I'm just rolling with her now. But, listen though I know we haven't been really tight since ma died, but I love you lil sis" Dom said.

"I love you too and you too Doney" I said to both of them.

"Aye Mo I love you too, and if some things on your mind you should let us know. Because, we here for whatever ya dig and we yo' big brothers" Doney said.

"I'm fine y'all, I promise" I told them.

"Yeah" "Mmhm" they both mumbled.

_______________________________

I was just on the couch ordering things. I was ready to start something new in my life.

"Mitch this ugly?" I asked him, as I turned the laptop towards my phone so he can see.

"Nah', its straight" he said.

"Nigga it's straight? I need a full answer yes or no?" I asked him.

"No, Diamond No it isn't." he said.

"Are you just saying that cause you want me to leave you alone?" I asked in my baby voice. he was really being mean right now.

"No baby, it ain't ugly foreal. Now stop all that" he told me.

"Okay, I'm hungry Though"

"What you want? I'll send uber eats" he suggested.

"I want Wing Street, but no I got it. I'm going to order right now" I said. I didn't want him buying nothing for me.

I rather buy it myself.

"Okay, good night though shorty. I got to be up early for this meeting and shit" he said.

"Goodnight boo" I said and hung up.

_________________________________

A few days later......

"Mitch!" I yelled his name.

"What Diamond What?" he said.

"Your Baby mama going into premature labor, you need to get down to Yarmoth field hospital right now!" I yelled.