159

"Weak people cry"they said "and you aren't weak. Stop crying like one"

People, people. I really fail to understand. Crying is weakness? Expressing your emotions is weakness? Being emotional is weakness? Having emotions is weakness? Basically having humanity is weakness?

Let me tell you crying or getting angry or showing rage or any thing which you do to express your pain can never be your weakness. We all feel stuff because we are humans, it's just that people feel stuff I different in different amounts.

Even the bravest and the strongest soldiers fighting on battle field feel pain and express it in their own ways. Expressing your pain is one way to let it go, let it out from your system. So cry if​ you feel like, shout, scream, don't care what people say, they are cowards themselves who don't have the courage to be themselves. Crying is okay.

Sucide. Yes many people take this shortcut to oblivion. I mean what do you get by ending your life? Remember people calling you weak and coward for crying. Well you just proved those judgmental people right. You ending your life is like proving that you have given up, you can't bare it anymore and so besides living your life in odds you've just ended. That's being weak.

Look, sometimes we are exhausted, of everything, of life. But just remember your loved one's, the one's you love. Worst case scenario no one cares about you, you're completely alone, then live for YOURSELF. Live to prove those judgmental people wrong. Fight the universe, don't let it win. Scream it​ in it's face "you tried your every method to pull me down. Look here I stand crushing all the odds, looking into your eye. I am the one who won, not you"
The universe always loves a rebel. ;)

So just be yourself, be everything and anything you want but just one thing-live your life.

A/N: I deserve to live in PK's planet.