C H A P T E R | F O U R

ANNABETH HATED THIS reunion. The Reynolds were terrible, she was pretty sure that Bella was some kind of empousi, and now her beloved mother had to show up. The two of them hadn't been on very good terms ever since Athena disowned her daughter, mostly due to Annabeth's stubborn refusal to accept her apology.

     "Mom?" she asked unwillingly.

     "Yes," said Athena. "If you don't mind, I need to speak with you." She motioned towards a small room off the side of one of the staircases. Annabeth glanced at Percy, who nodded.

     With a sigh, the demigod began to follow her mother through the door.

     "You can't go in there!" exclaimed Shannon. "That's for staff only!" She pointed to the sign beside the door which read, sure enough, "Staff Only."

     Athena turned sharply and narrowed her eyes at Shannon. "I think you will find we can enter, seeing as I own this hotel, and she designed it."

     Annabeth stepped into the office after Athena, ignoring the gapes of her cousins. She turned and glanced at Percy, who smiled reassuringly.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling does. I do not own Twilight, Stephanie Meyer does. I do not own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does.