Chapter 26

All right ye blasted landlubbers this here part of the story may be explicit for ye tender eyes...
Don't read it if'n ye can't handle a little steamy lovin...
****ye been warned***

First mate Quinn

One day later.....

Crystal blue eyes twinkled with wicked intent stood staring at its alluring prey as it rested.

Slowly he pressed his knees into the mattress and continued carefully until he was poised above his sleeping captive.

She made an enticing view. Sated and in light slumber, he observed his handy work. She stirred beneath him with a soft moan shifting slightly to give him an enchanting view of one mouthwatering breast that escaped the confines of her open nightrail.

He lowered his lips to the inviting peak and drew it gently into his mouth. She arched with a whimper and opened her eyes.

She gasped and nearly screamed but stopped short as his face aligned with hers. With a devilish grin and one patch over his eye, he peered down at Tempest.

He chuckled as she beamed up at him and the beginnings of her sweet laughter bubbled up out of her throat.

"I've come to pillage and plunder this succulent treasure," he growled into her neck as she giggled.

Breathless and happy beneath him she raised her fingers and cupped his unshaven jaw. Her eyes brushed over his gorgeous face her fingers slowly passed over the eye patch. He made for a breathtaking pirate even with it on. She lifted it and brushed her finger over his eye before pulling his head close to press a sweet kiss on both eyes. 

A tingle of pleasure flashed through her as he groaned and his eyes hungrily lowered to her lips.

"I surrender my naughty pirate, take all that you want," she whispered with a beautiful smile that was simply infectious and addicting to watch.

He lowered his lips to hers and enjoyed all of her with a leisurely tenderness that left them both in the clouds.

                            ********

The days that followed were blissful. They'd been utterly inseparable. When the sun had been bright overhead, Justin had shown her all there was to see on his ship including the most secluded spots. Together they discovered some of the ship's best-kept hiding places. Places where Justin had cleverly shown Tempest some of her body's best-kept secrets, too. Sweet revelations, indeed.

Every night, however, was spent in his cabin; exploring each other instead of the world. Entangled in the sheets, they talked for hours as he was content listening to her speak of her life in Jamaica.  Soon they were sharing their dreams, their passions, their souls.  Atop those very sheets, they consumed an array of exotic fruits and then each other.

Above deck, he commandeered his ship. Ever so often his gaze would search for her and his chest would bloom with her breathtaking image as she sometimes would sit quietly with Big John or Bellamy as he showed her how to sew a tear in the ship's sail.

She was something to admire as she had weakened The Black Scourge of the Sea in the most subtle of ways. She stirred his blood and every inch of him with just a beautiful glance or loving smile.

                              *******
He returned to the deck shortly after an unforgettable moment.
She had proven her hold on him unknowingly as she had no clue how her innocence excited him. Sparkling blue-green eyes found his from across the board. She nibbled shyly on those tender lips. The memory of their passionate morning flushed pretty across her cheeks. His lips curved in reverie of it all as he remembered it.

The morning found them both enjoying a quiet breakfast. He sat across from her mesmerized by his sheer luck of having her. Their gazes met and she gave him a curious smile lowering her teacup.
"What?" she smiled.
He grinned.

If his nights with her could prove how he desires her, his mornings will be no secret of it either.
And he would make it known.

He crooked his finger.

Slowly she stood and made her way around the table towards him. He said nothing as he pulled her between his parted legs and stopped her.

He held her captive there, studying her face intently. She held her breath as he gently reached around her and pulled the table closer. Nervously, she nibbled on her lips as he guided her and placed her on it.

Tempest sat transfixed by his stare, barely breathing and watching his fingers as they glided gently up her thighs lifting her dress as they went. Protesting anything he was doing was the farthest thing from her mind; she was completely at his mercy. Even so, it was a bit of a shock when she felt him bending her knees and easing them apart then slowly slid her forward.

A pleasure-laced moan escaped his chest as his gaze lowered to her intimate spot. She sat rigid, lost, deeply warm, and bare. Then her eyes went wide as he lowered his head and pressed his hot mouth ....there.

Delving slowly, drawn to her maddening sweet carnal scent, he drew his tongue through the moisture, savoring it and discovering a rhythm that caused her thighs to quiver against his restraining hands.

She gasped. Words if she could speak them,  escaped her. Glittering bewildered eyes watched him continue to taste her open-mouthed, tongue and all and she unraveled beneath him.

She was a massive mess of arousal in his hold and he would not cease until she completely melted for him.

Preferably on his tongue.

He found the most intensely sensitive spot and teased it with maddening precision for a seemingly endless moment as something coiled up inside of her, something exquisitely pleasurable that made her shiver and whimper sweetly for him.

She shuddered as white-hot liquid poured over her and her release left her breathless, boneless and weak.

She was pulled lovingly into his lap and caressed as she collapsed in his arms. She was left breathless and tired and filled with a satisfaction that sank into the very marrow of her bones. As he held her, she fell asleep with the suddenness of a tired child, her small head resting heavily on his chest. Justin stroked her neck and back, unable to stop touching her.

He was afraid to trust the feeling of happiness that brimmed and spilled inside him. But it seemed he had no choice.  Until then, he had allowed his greed for revenge to overshadow everything. So it seems that Tempest's sudden appearance in his life had been a gift of fate.

*******
😍😍😍😍