Extra Special One Direction Imagines

#Imagine

Harry invited you to his house to watch a movie, and since the movie ended a little too late, Harry wanted you to just sleep over instead of going home. At 3am, after making sure Harry was asleep, you crept to the bathroom and grabbed a blade. You started to reminisce all of the pain you’ve felt these past few weeks. And then you began cutting yourself, first your left arm, and then your right. Your hands tremble as the blood rushed out of your skin. After a few moments, before you could cut more, Harry knocked on the door.

“Are you okay?” He asked. He knocked more vigorously. “I’m coming in.” He said and then kicked the door open.

His worried face became a shocked one. He swatted the blade off of your hands and pulled you into a hug. “Stop this. Please. I want to help you. I know you’ve had a hard time. I’ll be here. . .” He whispered.

**This is for everyone who has gone through a lot of pain, and resorts to cutting. I don’t have the right to tell you to stop, but what I am telling you is to think about what you are doing. Despite, all of those painful and excruciating moments, you must remember that there’s always a rainbow after the rain. Try to remember the good times, instead of the bad ones. Please.**

#Imagine

You are in one of One Direction’s concerts. Like most fangirls, you didn’t get a pretty decent seat, so you’re standing in the crowd, and trying hard to just even catch a glance of the boys. You start to get frustrated and is having second thoughts of leaving. The intro if “What Makes You Beautiful” plays, meaning it’s the last song, and you didn’t even get to see them up close. It was their last concert for the year, and all of those nights you stayed awake waiting for the ticket prices to go down, waiting for One Direction in the airport, waiting for their new music videos, waiting in the line to get to the concert grounds, all of those waiting; wasted. You were just about to turn around and leave, when the intro of the music stopped.

Liam: Before we play the last song of the night,

Niall: We want to say something for everyone.

Harry: I know that a lot of you took sacrifices to see us perform.

Zayn: This is our last concert for the year, and we just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you out there.

Louis: We know that some of you may not even see us right now because of the huge crowd. But, I know you can hear us.

Liam: We love you all. And thank you for everything.

Harry: Without your support and love, we would never have gotten this far.

Zayn: You are everything to us, and we hope that you enjoy our last song.

You feel tears run down your face as you turn around and listen to them sing one last song. They were talking to everyone in the concert, but you felt like they were talking one on one with you.

**This is for One Directioners all over the world. Massive Die-Hard Fan, or just a typical fan who loves their songs, each and everyone of you contributes into this amazingly huge and brilliant fandom. All Directioners are important. Remember that.**

#Imagine

It was yet another boring day at your school. During lunch time, you plug into your mp3 and play your favorite One Direction song. One of the biggest school basher comes to you and throws your mp3 away from you. You stand up and face him.

You: What is your problem?

Basher: Listening to One Direction again? How gay.

You: You don’t get it, do you?

Basher: Don’t get that One Direction is shit? Oh, I get that alright.

You: One Direction is the only thing that keeps me going! With all of these stupid things that happening in my shitty life; I get beat up by a step father who killed my mother, I get these hurtful remarks by people who think that I’m different just because I can’t afford to buy anything new, and I get bullied by you. You think it’s so easy? The reason why I wouldn’t dare suicide, even if I can, is because I know that I still have a chance! I know that someday, something good will finally happen. And One Direction made me believe that there’s always a rainbow after the rain.

Basher: . . .

You: You’ll never understand how hard it is. You’ll never understand because you’ve never and probably will never go through what I have gone through. . .

You pick your mp3 up and walk away from him.

**This one is actually a true imagine. This happened to my friend at school, and had always said to me since then that I should fight for what I stand for, and stand up to bullies. And now I’m telling it to all of you. You’re not supposed to mistreated by these bashers and bullies because you love One Direction. I used to be bullied like this too before because I liked Cody Simpson, Harry Potter, Greyson Chance, and One Direction. I was bashed every single day of Junior High, until I decided to stand up to my bullies. And now? The bullying stopped. And so did all the hate on my idols. Sometimes, it just takes a little courage to find out that you are much stronger than your bully/basher.**

#Imagine

You were in the kitchen preparing a meal for your family. You turn the radio on and hear the DJ say; “Alright folks, we’re going back to the decades. To 2011. Let’s see if you remember these. . .” And then you hear it. You hear that song you’ve been playing a million times in your mp3 when you were a teenager, that song you’ve been dancing along to with your friends, that song that got stuck in your head almost every day, that song that made you cry. You stop, and then all of the memories start flashing back to you. You sit down next to the radio and reminisce. Their first concert you went to, the photos and posters plastered to your walls, those nights you lay awake watching and laughing at their video diaries and the live performances that made you shed tears. You remember how you wanted to meet them so badly, even for just a few seconds, a simple hello, or just a wave. Everything is coming back to you, every little detail. And you begin to cry. Your daughter enters the room and sees you crying. She runs to your side and hugs you, she turns the radio up and listens to the song more closely. And then she whispers; “Isn’t that the song dad sang to you when he proposed?”