3

*Chapter Three*

-Ethan's POV-

Alexanders car comes to a stop and he removes my blindfold. I open my eyes to see a large greyish white castle like house in front of me. Big brown doors directly in front of us indicating it is the main entrance. Many windows on the house.

I notice one window in particular. It has bars around it. As if it were to keep people in and others out of the room. As if anyone could get that high without a ladder though.

"Come." Alexander says as he stands at my door.

"My parents, brother, sister in law and nephew do not know about you so be quiet." He says.

I nod trying to process what is supposed to happen. He closes the door and leads me in to the house, his posture perfect as ever and he walks. The inside of the house is beautiful. The main entrance is all that I have seen so far but the floor is marble. A stand in the center with flowers in it.

One door on the right side and one door on the left, leading to other rooms. With a set of plain white stairs in front of us but across the room.

We were just about to walk up the stairs when a voice stops us.

"Alexander?" A females voice speaks up.

He sighs and turns to face the unknown woman. "Yes mother?"

"Who is that?" I turn around in time to find her pointing at me.

"This is..." He drifts off, looking at me.

"Ethan." I speak up.

"And why is he here?" She asks

"He is here for... Homework?"  He smiles making his statement more like a question.

She nods in approval believing the ridiculous story. Why would he be here for homework? He gives me a slight push up the stairs. I go up the long marble stairs and come to a hallway that seems to break off into two other hallways at the end.

The walls are the same shade of white but the doors along the walls are all black. Four doors on each wall.

"This is my room" he points to the first door on the right.

"That's my sister's room" pointing to the door across from his.

He continues to point at doors and name who's they are. We then walk all the way to the end of this hallways and turn left. Alexander opens the first door and holds out a hand, signaling me to go inside. 

I walk inside the large room. The walls are white. Almost everything is black. A king sized bed in directly across from me, black and white comforter, a black night stand on each side with a white lamp on the right one. A dresser pressed on the right side as well. A large tv on the left wall. A white door against the wall on the left side. This is a fancy room for a pet.

"Im a pet, why do I get electricity and a tv and a king sized bed." I ask, turning around to look at Alexander.

"Are you complaining?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Obvious not. Im just curious. My brother..." I trail off, forgetting why I mentioned it in the first place if I didn't want to talk about it.

"I don't have a 'slave room' or a 'dungeon'" He rolls his eyes as if it were obvious.

I nod and stand, looking at the bed. I felt out if place. Like I don't belong here.

"You stay here most of the time." He gestures to the room.

"Does the TV work?" I ask.

"Yes. The remote is in one of the night stand drawers. When my parents aren't home I will bring you downstairs to grab a few books and I'll ask for a mini fridge." He mumbles the last part.

"I don't need a mini fridge" I look at him again.

"You're human. You need to eat at least three times a day. I won't be able to feed you three times a day so yes, you need a mini fridge." He states clearly.

I simply nod once again and sit on the bed.

"Take a shower" Alexander scrunches up his nose in disgust and closes my door behind him as he walks out.

I hear a click of the door being locked and I sigh. Alexander is so mysterious.

**A/N

haiii! So this chapter is shorter than the others but that's okay. I typed this while eating Mac and cheese so if there's typos im sorry.
What's your favorite food?

**