~

Ah!
I screamed.
Harder!
I could feel his lips smiling at my neck.
He did as I pleased, because he wanted me to be pleased.
Mm.
Ah.
Harder!
Ah.
His dick slammed into my ass. So hard.
The neighbours must hear us. My screams, his moans and our bodies who passionately and aggressively slammed against each other. And the bed who got pushed against the wall. Dunk, dunk - everytime he pressed his dick harder in me.
I orgasmed. And he did too. Ah. We screamed.
I realised from the doggy styled and we lay down next to each other on the bed.
-"It was fucking good", he said and tried to catch his breath. "Now suck it".
I looked at him. I could clearly see his sweatpearls on his forehead. "W-what?", I said between my wheezes. I was tired - we had done this for several hours. And doing this with him wasn't like doing it with other guys. This man was hardcore 2.0. I couldn't rest for even a minute.
-"I'm tired, baby", I said and moaned.
-"Do it now, darling. Or I'll punish you, you know that".
He putted some pillows under his head, as if he prepared.
For some reason I blushed. It felt as I got humiliated, embarrassed. But I don't really know why.
But I knew that I'd end up sucking that big dick of his anyways. So I did it.
He had his fist in my hair, and he moaned high.  He pressed down my face to get his dick deeper down in my mouth - sometimes I could swear that I was too close to throwing up.
When he finally could cum, I knew that I had to swallow the white substance. I swallowed hard. I was close again of throwing up, but I tried my best to not show it to him.
-"Good girl", he said and pushed me over so that we now lay next to each other once again.
-"Rest now for a while, so that you can get ready for tonight. I have a special surprise for you...". He stood up. "And it starts with a w and ends with a hip".
The incredible man actually got quickly dressed and left me alone in the hotel room.
I wasn't unhappy. At least that's what I told myself, over and over again.
That's what I told all the therapists and the man himself the last time I forgot that I wasn't happy.
When I tried to slit my wrists and bleed to my death. But then the man found me.
Well - he wrapped my bleeding wrists into two towels hard, and then he took some blood from my fingers and licked it off. And then he vastly fucked me. I could not find any pleasure in that. I tried to show that by throwing up on him, and after that he ended the act himself and then drove me to the emergency.
I didn't own my life anymore. But at the same time I was afraid to end it, not because of fear of Death - but of fear of him.
But all do for now is wait for him to come home in the evening, bringing food and gifts. And his special present...