Chapter 3

Kennedy's POV

"Okay ,This is awkward,Sooo Im gonna leave and You two better talk to each other." Mikhail dragged out as he left my pad awkwardly.

"Mikhail,Wait!" I shouted at him but he closed the door as soon as I took a run for it .

"Creo que este sería un buen momento para conocerte mejor" Fernando slammed his hand on the door near my head.

trans:I think this is would be a good time to know you better.

The hair on the back of my neck sttod up as I gulped down.

"You should be more grateful that Im not pinning you down on the bed right now" He smirked while he puts his hand down beside him.

I sighed and wiped my sweat from my forehead again.

"You sweat a lot."

'That's because Im not comfortable with you,Bastardo' I whispered as I held Arlo up and puts him on the couch.

"How old are you?" He asked while he grabs another picture of me from the cabinet.

"25,You?" I grit my teeth while I ask him.

"38" He says casually.

"Dios mío!" I gasped.

"Why too shock?" He smirked

"13 years gap fuck...."

"Age doesnt matter as it comes to love."

"I dont even love you, and I will never love a criminal like you" I said as I glare at him .

"We'll see"

"We'll see your face!" I spat.

****

As me and Fernando sat there for a good 30 minutes not saying anything to each other.

I let out a long sigh followes by a ring of a phone while Fernando reach for his pocket and Opened his phone.

As he stand up ,I cant help but notice his Broad shoulders and well leaned back.

I gulped again as I feel myself getting sweaty and hot .

'Fuck,What is wrong with me?' I askes myself.

"I will be leaving but coming back for tomorrow, My father arranged lunch for us. So I will come back at 11:00 am tomorrow here. I expect you to be ready as I come back here.." He says then left without leaving another word again.

I groaned as I caressed Arlo's fur while he look at me cutely and bark, I smiled and kissed his snout then he sneezes.

I giggled and grabbed him up .

"Okay,Time for bath now Little buddy" I smiled as Arlo whines and struggles to get out of my grip.

****

After the whole night of bathing,scratching,whining,biting and running from Arlo, I got tired and slept around 9:30 with claw marks and bite marks from both of my arms.

****

I groaned as a stray of light hit my eyes and I turned my body to the side and slept again not bothering to pick up my ringing phone.

As I hear Arlo's happy bark and a strange laugh from my living room.

My eyes popped opened as I grabbed my towel ,I covered my naked crotch while scattering to go to my living room, Only to see Fernando and Arlo biting his fingers playfully while Fernando laugh but stopped as soon as he saw me standing on the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused

"Did you forget? We have a lunch date this afternoon ." He says comfortably still playing with Arlo.

"You're early." I say while I fix my towel.

" I was not early,I came here at exactly 11:00 am but you were still sleeping. " He grits his teeth

"Then why the fuck,You didnt call?"

"I called your phone for the 68th time starting from 9:00 to 10:00 ."

"Geez, Dont give all the details, I was tired okay and plus from all the problems yesterday, I even got more tired and stressed." I said while I held Arlo up with his tounge outside.

"You should suit up now, I have to be at my meeting with Mr. Harlington at 3:00 pm sharp. We have to go to the restaurant or my father's money would be wasted for nothing." He says sternly as He looks at his phone.

"I have to go shower first."

"Make it fast."He said as he grab Arlo away from me and started playing with him again.

I nod and left to go to the bathroom.

****

As I finished showering, I left the bathroom. My hair was dripping wet while I got out of the bathroom and my towel was hanging low..

"You have to be ready in 15 minutes or Im leaving you" He says out of nowhere as He appears in front of me.

I smirked and leanes onto the door frame of the bathroom.

"And so? I wouldnt care if you leave me."

He's face darken and my smirk falters from my face while he punch the wall beside me.

"Do not speak to me that way ever." He spat and I shrunk down but keot my cool in.

"Whatever." I spat back and left to go to my room.

As I feel him looking back at me.

****

I walk down the hall in my normal clothes as I saw Fernando again nd fuck , I just notice it now that He was wearing a a Tux.

"Um is this lunch something fancy or ..."

"Your clothes are fine,Let's go." He says casually as he grab my arm and dragged me out of my pad.

"Wait,I need to put on the heater first." I stopped him on his tracks

"No need to, I took the little diablo on the car,He will be joining us." He dragged me again to the elevator and pushed the button.

We waited patiently on the elevator as It stopped and open ,We step out of the elevator as me and Fernando walk outside and to his car, Revealing a black Audi.

"Where's Arlo?"

"He's inside the car,Let us go." He left and opened the door to the driver seat and got in.

'Pfft,Too much for a criminal.Can't even open a door for his date' I speak to myself and walk to his car and opened the passenger's seat door and saw Arlo at the back.

I smiled and got in and grabbed him from behind and put him on my lap as He starts licking my face and giggle while I heard Fernando sighed deeply and He gripped his steering wheel hard as he drove.

'What's up with him ,Anyways?' I rolled my eyes as I continue to play with Arlo.

****

A/N

CHAPTER 3 is iut guys and I hope you like it....I know it's short but It's all what I can do for you guys for now, And you guys are free to follow me and vote for my story...Feel free to leave some comments,Let me know what you guys think.

( ^∇^)

BTW

Picture from above is Channing Tatum aka Mikhail Wolfe!!

(*^ω^*)