Chapter 6

A.N: Okay I'm not sure about this, but maybe I should give my chapters a title??? Sorry about the really, really, REALLY short chapters, I usually type on my tablet, and it looks long on there but in reality, it isn't at all. >.< I'm going to try to update more and more, since this is like 2 weeks since the last chapter ;-; Anyways the there will be an A.N. at the end of this chapter so yeah :D

     A military jeep arrived, I'm not exactly sure, though. No one questioned this, so I decided to get into the camo jeep. It was crowded in there, with the four of us plus the driver. Of course, me being the one with the smallest body mass, I sat in the middle back seat. Aidan sat on my left, with Ryan on the right. Neither of the boys looked at each other, and stared out the window as if anything interesting was going on out there. Of course, there probably is something more interesting than being escorted by a military jeep. The night sky wasn't exactly a 'night sky' anymore. The sun was starting to rise, and we would have to be out of there, soon.

     "Aidan," I said turning my head, "what's the plan now? Are we going anywhere?" He didn't give any indication that he heard me ask my question. I decided not to push him any further for information. I watched intently through the front windshield, noticing that we were going into a deep forest. The trees almost whispered for me to be at peace with them. It was almost soothing. The wind was blowing gently; the trees were swaying back and forth, dancing-like. 

     I found this really comforting, and decided to rest my head on Ryan's shoulder, since I was not welcome at the moment with Aidan. Ryan looked up and turned his head to find me almost sleeping. He whispered something in my ear, then resumed gazing out the window.

~ ~ ~

      I woke up inside of a plane, with no idea what our destination was. I looked out a window to see the blue clouds, searching for a meaning within them. Aidan was across from me, staring intensely at some file in front of him. I decided to study my surroundings, in case I needed to escape. Escape a flying jet at who-know-how-many-mph?? HA! Like I could pull that off. Seriously though. White, leather seats. One could infer that this was either first class, or a private jet. I'm thinking it's the latter. Hopefully we would arrive to our destination soon, since I was becoming anxious.

     Thinking I should converse with Aidan, I slipped out of my seat, and reached the one next to him.

    "Whatcha got there?" I asked, curiosity filling my voice.

     "Just a file. About stuff. You wouldn't be interested." He said, not even so much as sparing me a glance.

     For some reason, this angered me. I looked at him, with a hurt expression. Instead of acting on my emotions, I tried to keep myself composed while i spoke to him. "How do you know? It could be something very interesting. You wouldn't know if I liked it or not until I looked at it myself." I felt proud of myself for keeping myself stable, and not becoming pissed off at him.

     "Your statement just now will not shake my judgment on whether or not it's interesting. Anyways," he whispered, " I know you. And I know that you wouldn't be interested." Although I couldn't see his face, I could tell the smirk was there, and would be there until he forgot about our conversation.

     "Where are we going?"

     "No where that will not concern you."

     "If it doesn't concern me, then why am I coming along?" HA! I got him there.

     "Fine, we're going to Atlanta. Nothing special. WE have business to attend there, and you're going to meet your new besties!" He said that last part with mock excitement, in fact, it was more of  tone of disgust.

     "Interesting. Okay, well hopefully we get there soon because,"I want to be in bed with you . My thoughts shocked me. "I'm really hungry and I need foooooood." I said, exaggerating the 'o'.

----

A.N: The second AN!!!!! YAY! So I'm hoping this chapter was longer than the others, because I can't really tell..... Anyways I'm thinking of starting a new story soon, which will totally be different from this one!!! >.< Anyways, I know this isn't that good but feedback is VERY important. I would liove it if anyone commented, really, anyone. Favorite color? Comment it. Favorite band? That too. Constructive Criticism. Please add that.

XOXO

- Jessica