➢ sixty eight

don't ask me why they are staying at a hotel in vancouver okay i totally forgot that they have apartments and stuff there when writing this

again, i'm so sorry if i get any of this wrong. i've never been to a con and tried looking into the schedule of cons and all that and was still pretty confused afterwards, so i basically decided to wing it when it came to talking about the con and stuff

and another thing: idk why this took me so long to write, considering it's really crappy since it's nearly all dialogue. anyway, sorry about the wait. i think it was just because i wasn't motivated to write it

~~~~~

"Okay, is everyone ready to go?" Misha asked as they waited for the elevator to show up on their floor.

"No, we're missing Rich." Jared said, looking around their group.

"Um, excuse me? I'm right here!" He threw his hand up in the air and waved it so Jared could see him.

Jensen couldn't stifle a laugh. "Dude, you didn't even see him because you're too tall."

"Shut up." He playfully elbowed his best friend, a grin spreading on his face. The elevator dinged, signaling it had arrived on their floor. Thankfully, no one else was inside. They all piled into it, pressing the lobby button.

"What if I were to press all the floors?" Mark Pellegrino asked, a mischievous smile on his face.

"I would kick your ass out of the elevator and make you climb down the stairs." Matt replied.

Everyone chuckled at his joke.

Once in the lobby, they headed outside. The restaurant/bar combo they were going to was only just down the street from their hotel, so there was no point in driving. It'd be a short walk, and lord knows they all needed the exercise anyway.

They arrived at the restaurant and were seated at a larger table. Jensen sat next to Misha, reaching over and holding his hand as everyone glanced over the menu.

When the waitress came over, they all ordered their food. Jared, of course, ordered the most out of everyone. He had the appetite of, well, a moose. It was almost like he had a bottomless pit for a stomach.

"Well boys, what was everyone's favorite memory this weekend?" Richard asked as he drank his whiskey.

"Gold panel." Jared answered. "It's always fun. Although, I don't like how they always have that panel so early in the morning."

Jensen made a face at the thought of waking up early. "Yeah, I wish they had it later in the day. I usually end up going to Karaoke Night and that tends to run pretty late. And then I have to wake up early the next day for the panel, and that's not fun."

"Sucks to suck." Misha said, a smirk appearing on his lips. "I didn't have that problem. My panel was at like, five in the evening." He took a drink of his water before speaking again. "Perks of being a minor character, I guess."

"Woah woah woah, back up. Castiel is not a minor character. I could probably write a whole essay about why he isn't." Jensen said.

Richard raised an eyebrow. "Jensen writing an essay? I find that hard to believe."

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes, but a small smile on his face said otherwise, telling them that he didn't really mean it.

"Did you guys see that one woman who had a replica Impala?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, I did." Mark Pellegrino nodded. "It looked just like Baby."

The conversation continued until their food arrived twenty minutes later. Throughout their meal, they all continued to talk and make jokes, but it wasn't as frequent as before since they were all eating.

When they were finished eating, it was someone's idea (maybe Jared?) to order some dessert. While they were waiting, Jensen nervously played with the small black box in his pocket. It was a last minute thing he had brought with him, since he wasn't sure if he wanted to propose to Misha yet. They had only been dating for around a year now, but it felt like they had been with each other for so much longer. He's known Misha for years, which probably added to why he felt like they'd been dating for a lot longer than a year.

Jensen cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention at the table. "Hey guys... I uh, have an announcement." He announced, looking around. Some of his friends wore looks of confusion, but Jared looked like he had a faint of idea of what was going on. Even Misha looked confused.

"Well go ahead." Mark Sheppard nodded, waiting for him to continue.

He cleared his throat again, turning to look at Misha. "We've been dating for a little under a year, but we've known each other for pretty much a decade. I think it'll be a decade next year." He smiled over at him. "Anyway, it feels like we've been dating for so much longer than a year. And I know we've been through some... rough patches...... but we prevailed and are here together.

"God, I suck at speeches." He ducked his head sheepishly, letting out a nervous laugh before looking up again. "I'm glad that you signed on to do the show. You assumed you were only going to be there for a few episodes and then get killed off or something. Well, we all thought that. And then it slowly turned into more and more episodes, and before we knew it, the rest of the season had been filmed and you were still there. I don't think Jared and I really even bothered to learn your name for the first six or so months."

That earned a chorus of chuckles from around the table, except for Jared, who let out his booming laugh and clapped his hands together.

"And I won't deny it. I can't speak for Jared, but personally I know I avoided you for a while there when you first came on the show. I just thought that you were weird. And I honestly mean that in the best way possible. Weird is what makes you.... you. It's what makes you Misha. And I love that about you. You aren't afraid to be judged by anyone for doing something odd. It's something I admire, because I wish I could have that kind of self-confidence."

Jensen got off the chair and onto one knee, bringing out the small black box he'd been fiddling with in his pocket earlier. He opened it up, revealing a plain silver band. "So, Dmitri Tippens Krushnic.... Misha Collins...... or hopefully Misha Ackles... will you marry me?"