Chapter 25/ MATURE SCENE

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS😈😈😈😈😈😉😉😉

Kitai's POV

I can't believe last night happened. It was magical, mind blowing. One of the best I've ever gotten apart from Lucy ofcourse. But seeing her beautiful body laid across the bed naked I want to take her again.

'She's sore Kitai, let her be' my wolf scold. Well hell I think I still want her this morning. I had no idea she was a virgin and she gave it to me. She's all Mine and no one will take her away. Not some devil sister not even James.

Looking closely at her, I realised she had some bright black marks on her skin like veins; I don't remember seeing these last night.

She was waken up with my erection plastered on her ass, I could see how her cheeks began to blush. She jiggle her ass a little bit on my cock and that made my wolf growl in satisfaction.

"Don't tease me love, I know your still sore" I said in my morning voice. I could hear her thought babbling 'Wait morning??? He slept in??!'

"Yes its morning, did you expect me to get up and leave you in the middle of the night? I almost look hurt.... Almost.

" No I just... Its the first Kitai. cut me some slack. "She hissed. She looked like she had a great night rest; I don't think she has ever slept so peaceful in her entire life!!!

"Babe are you ok? I saw some black veins on your thighs; did you know about them?" I looked in her face and I saw the same vein across her face, then it disappeared.... What the fuck.

"Yes I feel a lot better, is there something on my face?" She drew her eyebrows together "Why are you looking on me like that?. What time is it anyways?" She spat out so meany questions I don't know which one to answer first.

" Its 11am. And no there's nothing on your face; its that Your just beautiful"I couldn't tell her this right now, I have to wait until I speak to dad or go back to the Oracle. Hovering over her I began kissing her  soft lips.

"No baby remember we have to go see your dad" she giggled while I started to flick her hard nipples.

"Just one round baby, I promise I'll be gentle" I pleaded while I  began to suck her nipple hard and massaged the other. She let out a loud moan. Bringing her hand above her head, I nozzle my head at the crook of her neck inhaling her scent it drove me crazy.

Kissing her beautiful lips, I trailed kisses along side her collar bone, down to her breasts; penetrating them. I slid my tongue along her navel, looking at her timid face she was anticipating my next move. Locking eyes with hers I lowered my head to her sensitive spot. I took a deep breath of her arousal, it was driving my wolf crazy, itching to come out and take her. Sticking out my tongue I glide it up and down slowly. Seeing her grip the sheets and moan made me suck her harder.

"Ohh... Kitai please baby!!" Her voice is so sexy. Happy that I alone can please her like this. I slowly add a finger inside of her moving it vigorously. She screamed my name even louder causing me to growl at her pussy inside my mouth, she taste so good; like watermelons and strawberries.

"I'm coming!!!" She screamed.

"Come for me baby please!" I sucked harder on her Clit, I know it will me swell when I'm done. Gripping my hair she exploded inside of my mouth. Her juice glistened on my lips, I rose up and position my dick at her passage.

"I want it hard" she moaned..... Well OK anything you want. I slammed hard into her. Her screams and moans filled my head while I thrust deeper and deeper inside of her. Feeling her nails digging into my skin was the least of my problem right now. Her pussy was so tight, I think I might come before she reached her second climax.

Pulling out she whimper and that made me had a stupid smile on my face. Kissing her roughly she pulled my hair and wrap her legs around my waist. Standing up, I secured her in my arms while I stared to lift her and bounce her on my dick. Slamming it deeper and deeper. Her moans where intoxicating.

"Fuck- Shit....... Yes...fuck me please am coming!!!!" Her voice rang through out the whole room. I let out a loud growl feeling her warm juice on my dick; and eased out of her and came on the floor. Glancing at the floor I wished my juice was inside her. I'm not sure if pulled out soon enough. I honestly don't know because what I'm seeing on the ground is not all that came out of this magic stick. I'm that positive. But I'll see what happens next, I wouldn't mind a pup.

Kissing her lips, I heard the door flung open. J better no-. My thoughts were cut off with a furious James.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY WHORE OF A MATE KITAI!!!!?" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????

Lol I was so tempted to let James interrupt them as Kitai was about to do his business but I changed my mind😈😈😈😈😈😈

Stay tuned.