Chapter Seventeen Judges House Part Two

Quick Authors Note

  I can't remember if I put it in an earlier chapter, but the boys still don't know who there mentor is going to be. They only know about Simon being Natalie's dad.

Niall's POV

  "Who do you think our mentor's going to be?" Liam asks smiling looking at Louis.
  "I know who Niall would like to have as our mentor." Louis said wickedly.
  "Well duh, he was talking to Samantha about going on a date with her." Harry said patting my shoulder.
  "I hope it's Danni. She's really fit." Zayn said chuckling.
  "I kind of want it to be Cheryl. She's actually really nice and attractive." Liam said smiling cheekily.
  "Looks like we're about to find out. We're pulling into the driveway." Louis says pulling our attention to the long driveway.
  As we get to the entrance, the driver had us get out and wait for the other contestants and to find out who our mentor was.

---After The Rest Of The Groups Arrive---

Still Niall's POV

  After the rest of the groups arrived, we were waiting anxiously for a couple minutes until the door opened. After the door opened, my heart stopped. Simon Cowell, was gonna be my groups mentor.
  "Hey guys." Simon says as we all screamed and ran towards him.
  Next thing I know, everyone of the groups started chanting his name.
  "You had that dreaded thought that it could have been Louis right?" Simon asks letting out a chuckle.
  "Maybe I wanted to have Louis senior so I could get a good laugh from him." Louis whispered for only us to hear.
  "So, I have some very special people helping me choose the top three acts that I'm gonna take to the live show. Sinitta and introducing my daughter, Samantha." Simon said motioning towards the door.
After Sinitta and Samantha walked outside in their outfits, I couldn't help but stare. I was mesmerized by her outfit.
"Niall, your kinda drooling." Zayn says nudging me as he laughed.
"Do we have another outfit?" Simon asks looking over at the crew.
"Uh no." Sinitta and Samantha said simultaneously.
After this, I was definitely going to be nervous about auditioning.

Samantha's POV

"I can't wait to hear your guys auditions later today. I'll let you each have some time to prepare with your groups to prepare your piece." Dad said after explaining everything to the groups.
After that, they went to there spots in the house to prepare.
"Lets go out by the pool for a while. I have a good feeling that everyone is gonna do there own thing today and go to the beach before later this afternoon." Sinitta says as we head out back.
  "Yeah, I heard a few of the guys talking about it." I explained.
  "Speaking of guys, how are you and your guy doing?" She asks after we sit down with our feet in the pool.
  "Ok I guess. We haven't really talked since the other day. He's so much sweeter then the guys I have dated in the past. He's, different. The guys I've dated before were either a jock or a bad boy who was always trying to get into my pants. But with Niall, he's not as stuck up and doesn't seem to just want to use me." I explained.
  "Yeah. I watched the episode of X Factor before the boys were put into the group. He seems pure and genuine. Plus he seems to fit you perfectly. Especially with the way your dad describes your personality." Sinitta says smiling.
  "Dad has seemed to been talking a lot about me to his friends. I'm actually glad that I'm living with him for a while until I have to choose between living with him and my mum." I said looking down at my hands.
  "I think you'll make the right choice when the time comes. If your anything like your dad, then you'll do good." Sinitta says giving me a side hug.
  "What are you two talking about?" Dad asks walking outside in only a pair of jeans and sunglasses. 
  "Samantha was just telling me how her and Niall were doing." Sinitta explained.
  "Speaking of Niall, he asked me to give this to you. He said that I couldn't read it even though I somewhat did. I couldn't take anymore after I realized it was a picture at first." Dad says with wide eyes.

  Samantha,

  Meet me at me at the steps of your dads mansion after the auditions tonight. I have somewhere that I want to take you before I find out if I am put through to the live shows tomorrow.
Don't forget, dress casual.

Xoxox Niall

"What does it say?" Dad asks after I reread the note.
"Nothing serious. Just saying that he was excited that he got you as a mentor." I said hoping he bought it.
"Uh huh. I'll be right back. Do you two want anything to drink? He asks heading towards the house.
"Pink/regular Lemonade." Sinitta and I called back.
After my dad went into the house, Sinitta turned to me and started talking.
"What did the note really say? And don't say that it was nothing." She says leaning back on her elbows.
"He wants to take me out tonight after the groups finish the auditions. He wants me to wear something casual." I explained.
"Sounds like a date. Can I help you pick out your outfit?" She asks.
"Yeah sure. I have a lot of casual stuff so I'm kinda lucky he didn't say to wear something fancy." I said causing us both to laugh.
After talking to Sinitta more, my dad came out with our drinks and we got ready for the group auditions.

I'm gonna do a part three soon.