Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oliver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's raining so much today. I look at the watch again and frowned, "Why the hell is she still not in the office?" I won't be able to keep my cool for long. God why do I miss her so much. She is my PA. I get to see her everyday but still I behave like a crazy person whenever she is not in front of my eyes.

I still remember her first day in the office. She was so nervous that she stumbled as she entered my cabin. She had her hair all messed up and all over her face as she tried to stand up. Still she looked so beautiful, flawless in her white shirt and black skirt. I have dated so many beautiful girls in my life but she was different. She had not those regular features of a model. But still with her unique features she looked cute as hell to make any guy go mad on her. I don't think she realises how beautiful she is. I was so mesmerised by her beauty that I forgot to help her get up or even ask to sit. She kept standing as I asked her about herself and other questions. It was only when she picked her bag to hand me her resume that I realised that she was still standing. I still curse myself for being such an ass.

Dating a girl or even spending a night with any of them had never been a problem for me. But I don't know why I get so nervous to even think about letting her know my real feelings. It's different. I feel protective about her. I don't lust her, but I love her. God I love her so much that it hurts. I can't even remember how many times I have thought of letting her know my real feelings. But I am so afraid to lose her that I couldn't dare to confess.

I remember that day when she didn't come to office ​for three days without informing me and she even didn't take my calls. I had become so restless. I had never felt so weak, so helpless in my whole life. I could feel her slip away from my hands. I had so many thoughts going around in my mind. At one moment I thought that she was probably not well, but when she didn't pick my calls then it felt like she has left the job without informing. But the very next second I shivered with the thought of something bad happening to her. I was not able to concentrate anywhere or in anything for those three days. Finally third day when I saw her entering the office building it made me smile. It felt like someone had brought back life into my lifeless body. I could finally breathe. But then I saw her talking to Justin. She was talking with him with such ease as if nothing has happend. She didn't take my calls for days but it seemed like it didn't even matter to her. He was leaning over her while talking with her and then she hugged him and said something in his ears. It made my mind go on fire. I was furious, mad actually. I wanted to push him from the glass window so that he could fall down straight to his death. I was hurt and felt betrayed, although there was never any promise between me and her but I still felt betrayed. I typed her expel letter myself and as she entered my cabin I threw it on her face. But when she fell on the floor crying it broke my heart. My guilt could kill me that day. She was going through so much when I was mad thinking about her betrayal. I wanted to hold her tight, wipe her tears and kiss her. I wanted to make her the promise to take care of her forever but I just consoled her and did what any guy could have done in that situation. I was happy and nervous to meet her mom. She is a very nice lady, very opposite to my mom. I wasn't​ sure whether she would like it or not me staying with her in the hospital for the night, but it didn't matter, I just couldn't leave her alone there. Plus I saw her sleep for the first time. It was magical. She slept like a baby with her mouth open. I wanted to kiss her right then. I can give everything I have to watch her sleep again.

I have noticed a change in her behaviour towards me after that night. I can't be sure if it's love or gratitude, but her feelings has definitely deepened. I wish she could see love in my eyes. I wish she could love me as much as I love her. I wish she could crave for me as I crave for her. But does all this really Matt now. I have the burden of fulfilling my duties as a son. I have to marry Julianne for my parents. I owe so much to them. They have done so much for me. To adopt a poor boy and raise him as their own. To give him all the luxuries of the life and their respectable family name is a great deal. I have to marry Julianne for them. Even if I can't love her. I'll make sure to put a happy face in front of Sam so that she couldn't​ know my real feelings. I'll ask her to arrange for the proposal. Will she feel jealous? Will it even matter to her? I don't know, but I want to know if this will affect her. I want to know if she feels anything for me.

Kindly show your support by clicking on the star button on the left corner if you liked what you read. Thank you :)