More Fighting And Truth Being Told!?

Keisha: “WHO IS SHE? WHO LET THESE FANS BACK STAGE? KENNETH GET HER OUT OF HER”

*then Kenneth went over to Tamara and picked her up, she was still crying in pain because she was badly wounded! Hoe did Keisha not see she was hurt? And vicky followed Kenneth also with roc behind and prodigy was about to go when……*

Keisha: “PRODIGY STAY HERE! ROC ROYAL GET BACK HERE!!” 

*but roc ignored her and went with them……Keisha chose to ignore it and turned to prodigy, ray ray and Princeton*

Keisha: “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” *crossing her arms*

*as they were going to speak when roc, vicky and Kenneth came back………………………………*

Keisha: “YA‘LL NEED TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT NOW! AND WHAT IS THIS FAN STILL DOING HERE! KENNETH YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!”

Kenneth: “look Keisha the reason the girls are here is because the guys snuck out to see some of the girls and then the girls noticed them and ambushed them and Tamara and vicky were the ones to helped them out of I gotta say these girls strength! Ha so anyway as a thank you I let them come back stage for a while then I went to go on check the light and sound check and here were are now that’s all I know! ”

Roc Royal: “ andTHIS! Is vicky and she is here because she didn’t do anything plus the other girl is her friend……”

Keisha: *cuts him off and turns to vicky* “OH SO IT WAS YOUR FRIEND WHO SLAPPED PRINCETON! WHY? CARE TO EXPLAIN!” 

Vicky: “MY FRIEND! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY FRIEND IS! SHE IS MEDIAL ROOM BECAUSE PRINCETON PUNCHED HER IN THE STOMACH DID U NOT SEE HER I PAIN?”

Keisha: *shocked at the way vicky shouted at her but then turned to Princeton* “Princeton! No! please tell me you didn’t punch a girl in the stomach?!”

Princeton: “I didn’t!” *sounding innocent….*

Vicky: “YES YOU DID YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU! DON‘T LIE WE KNOW YOU PUNCHED HER RAY RAY SAW YOU DO IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD DON’T TRY THAT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT PAIN SHE IS IN! IMMA KILL YOU!” *ready to beat him up when roc quickly grabs her waist and pulls her back*

Vicky: “LET ME GO ROC! I‘M GONNA STRANGLE HIM TO DEATH!” *trying to break free of his grip but his arms and really strong*

Roc Royal: “no! no matter how much well all want to kill him I’m not letting you go!”

Vicky: “no I‘m serious! Let me go I‘m leaving! I‘m going to friend Tamara! And I’m not coming back!”

*almost in tears hoping Tamara is ok and still wants to murder Princeton*

*then roc royal loosened his grip on Vicky’s waist and vicky broke free then she began to walk away when…… roc grabbed her wrist………………………*

Roc Royal: “vicky wait don‘t go!” *looking quite sad……*

*then vicky looked him with upset in her eyes not because she was close to tears it was because he liked her and wanted her to stay, but she took her hand back to herself then continued to walk away when roc was followed her…. :P Keisha looked at everyone then at Kenneth…*

Keisha: “Kenneth go after him please!” *then looks at prince ray and prod* “AS FOR YOU 3 GET INSIDE THAT DRESSIN ROOM YA‘LL HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO!!” 

*then the all walked in the dressing room and Princeton sat on the sofa, while prodigy and ray ray sat on the bean bags which were on the other side of the room…………… awkward silence………………*