Epilogue

Skylar was seventeen when she entered the drug scene, just three years after her father passed away from being diagnosed with a tumor located in his brain. Her older brother wasn't much of an example when growing up, for he had started using meth, his drug of choice, when he was eighteen; right after their father passed away. Their mother was a dedicated wife until he died, leaving a permanent scar in her mind. She had a severe and rare case of depression, which caused her to do things that she felt as though she had to do. She was the CEO of a graphic design company in Boston, but also had a secret that she wouldn't want her kids to know, until they started to hear this talk around town. Prostitution started to become an obsession. Things had gotten worse for the family very quickly.

Skylar, a girl dedicated to try to keep her family intact, being the perfect girl that everyone thought was different; completely crashed and took a downfall that took over her life as it controlled her ever being.

Just two weeks after being let out of the hopsital, Skylar overdosed on four different drugs: heroin, meth, xanex, and LSD. 

She was taken to the hospital in Las Vegas and worked on for two hours. 

There was no hope.

Stories like this are part of someone's life. These stories surround us to see the truth of what a substance can do to you.

Remember her story, remember her thoughts, remember her words. 

Skylar knew that she wouldn't be able to leave the drug scene; she was completely addicted. She relied on that feeling of loosing all control over her life, and then she payed for it with her life.

So when someone asks you if you want to play with the monster, you better say never; because a play with the monster will last you forever.