Slughorn's Party

We planned a lot for the killing of Dumbledore. We tried to repair the Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement, but didn't succeed easily. But, we are still at school and Professor Slughorn had some interest for me, or more, my intelligence. Of course I would ask Draco to Slughorn's Party.

"Draco, everyone is watching us," I whisper insecurely in his ear while we hold hands. Snape watches us, just as everyone and I felt uncomfortable with it. "I know, but don't care about it love. They just think we are odd, but they also think that of Loony Lovegood, so don't worry."

"Don't call her Loony, she is actually pretty nice if you talk with her. By the way, shouldn't I tell Snape to stop watching us? I mean, I am his Dark Lady, so he kind of has to obey me," I whisper back.  He chuckles and Blaise walks towards us with his date, Pansy.

"Hello Draco, hello my Lady," Blaise whispers to us, bowing mockingly to us. We laugh and hug them. "Pansy, how are you? It looks such a long time ago when I last saw you." "Yeah, I know. It is so long ago."

Then, Professor Slughorn walks towards us. "Ahh, Miss Granger, my favorite student. Can you introduce me to your date for this night?" "Of course I can, Professor Slughorn. This is Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend." "Hello Mr Malfoy, nice to meet you." "But Professor, you already met me? I am your Potions student, in the same class as Hermione."

"Ohh, well... ahum... sorry everyone, I need to go," He says while smiling slightly and he walks quickly away to join another group. "That damn man, he doesn't even recognize his own students," Draco snapped.

I kiss Draco on his cheek, muttering to his cheek: "Don't mind him Draco, he is just interested in people who are famous and that kind of stuff." He mumbles some swear words under his breath and I laugh with Pansy and Blaise. "Aww Draco, are you hurt by Professor Slughorn's behaviour," Blaise asks in an innocently, sweet voice. "Shut up Blaise. Just shut up."

The music for a slow dance starts and Draco pulls me against him. "My dearest Hermione, would you like to dance with me," he whispers with a smirk on his lips in my ear. "Of course I would, my lovely Draco," I say and we walk to the dancefloor. I see that Harry watches me, but I ignore him. 

I put my hands on Draco's neck and he does his on my hips. We move slowly with other couples and I even see Pansy and Blaise dancing, but I still snigger sometimes when I hear Pansy sighing about Blaise's dance techniques.

"Luckily I don't dance like him," Draco whispers to me while smirking devilishly. Probably revenge on what Blaise just had said. "Sorry, but I need to leave. I'll be back soon," Draco mutters into my ear. I look confused at him and he plants a goodbye-kiss on my lips, walking away. I see that Snape is following him. What is going on here?

I search for Blaise and Pansy when Luna speaks to me. "Hello Hermione, how is your night?" "Hi Luna, my night is good but how is yours? Is Harry being kind to you?" "Harry is always kind to me. I don't see Draco anywhere, is he to the restroom or something?" 

"Yeah... I think so," I mumble. "Is something wrong Hermione," Luna asks kindly. I sigh, glancing over the room before replying. "He is just already a long time gone. But don't mind me, I'm probably overprotective of him. Where is Harry?" "Well, I can't find him either. Do you want to get something to drink with me?" "Yes, that would be nice Luna." Together, we walk over to the bar.

After some drinks with Luna, Harry comes back. "Hermione, I have to tell you something important," Harry says seriously. "What is wrong Harry?" "Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater." "Harry, we've talked about this-" "Come on Hermione! His whole family excist out of Death Eaters!"

"Harry, stop this. I go find Draco again and I don't want to hear this agaim." I storm off and bump into someone. "Miss Granger, would you please calm down before everyone here can see your transformation," Snape mumbles in my ear.

Transformation? Oh damn, I got angry again. "Ye-yes Professor Snape. I just need to find Draco." "Mr Malfoy is by Mr Zabini and Miss Parkinson over there. Just calm down and everything will be fine, alright?"

"Yes, alright, I got it. I.. uhmm... I need to go," I mumble and I brush past him. I walk to the direction of my friends. "Hermione, I was worried, where were you?" "Talking with Luna and Harry. Harry believes you are a Death Eater." "Well, it's kinda true, isn't it?" "But Draco, that means he knows. Then he will probably soon find out about Blaise, Pansy, Astoria, Daphne, Crabbe and Goyle and finally.... me."