Thomas (little writing)

So, this is my first little writing (hope it's not to bad) I'm also not so good at spelling English (or Dutch) words. If you only read this book of it's images then I suggest you skip this one. 

Lots of love xx ellicejee.

You and Thomas are sitting under a tree. Since you came up in the Box you and Thomas are really good friends, everybody says that you two should be together but you do not even care anymore. They've said it like a million times and you can still hear them say it, but now there's nobody around. "Did you know that I survived a night in the maze?" Asks thomas, you shake your head and he continues talking. "Minho and Alby were not gonna make it so I ran in before the doors closed." "You could have been killed by a griever!" "I was not thinking, I would never do that again." "Not even if I was in the Maze?" "Of course I would (Y / N)!" "You have to promise me not to, I can not lose you Thomas." "And I can not lose you (Y / N)" Than suddenly Thomas leans into you and he kisses you. Butterflies start to fly in your stomach and you do not want this moment to stop.

Eventually you have to stop for air. "Did we just?" You ask. "Yes and I want to do it again" says Thomas smiling like an idiot. Unfortunately Minho is coming to ruin the moment. "Didn't we say so?" He says. You and Thomas are jumping up at the same time to chase him ....

It's not so long... 

It's not so good..

But I'm still trying 

I hope you  liked it. 

and this will be the ending of my book! Thank you for reading! (if you even came this far)

xx ellicejee