Chapter forty four: Graduation Day

----------
Before, I only existed, now I live and its only for you
~We Heart It
----------

{Rosalina's POV}

My hands felt ice cold. The wind blew my hair everywhere. My legs were shacking with nervousness and excitement at the same time.

My hands went to my golden Oxford cap tightening it around my head keeping my hair still. I looked down at my purple graduation robe and smiled.

Here we go, this was the day I would finally graduate high school. I could live my life and start the career I promised my mother I would do for her. I sighed and looked everyone and saw the girls all seated in different rows.

Serenity was seated in the front row having her last name starting with an A. She made eye contact with me and made a kissy face and I returned it giggling.

Then Ariana saw me, she stuck up her middle finger, soon after she laughed and winked at me. I laughed and looked over at Meghan with a nervous smile.

She glanced up and put two thumbs up for me. I turned back around feeling eyes on me. I saw beautiful green eyes shining my way. I smiled and he smirked my way. My phone buzzed and I looked down.

Love❤- You look beautiful, my love

I looked up and mouthed a 'thank you' he winked at me and I blushed. He looked good today, I mean he looked good every day but today it was different. His jet black hair was slicked back. His stumble was shaved off of his face, which made him look much younger. He had dark blue jeans and a black collar shirt under his purple robe.

I felt a nudge beside me and I looked at my brother.

"Calm down you'll do good today" he reassured me. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm nervous, why would they ask me to talk about Lucy on our graduation? I'm not even good at speaki-" I was cut off by Ross.

"Rosalina why wouldn't they pick you? You knew her the best. She shared more with you than the girls. You're the one who spoke at her funeral, you should speak here too. Rose don't forget you visit her more than her own mother does" Ross blew out.

I nodded and smiled. I kissed my brothers cheek and he pushed me away.

"First off don't do that ever again, you have lipstick on" he said wiping his cheek. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

That reminded me. I wore my black dress and the back was fully open I wore it under my purple robe. I even added a cute golden belt to it which was our school colors. Gold and purple, home of the werewolves. How ironic.