Butt Cheek On a Stick. 35

Max's P.O.V

"Alright. Bye!" I wave as Tyler, Chance and Clarence back out of the drive way.

So, after we all woke up, we decided I was coming back home. And I'd stay, until Noah does something, which is most likely going to be soon. Hopefully it's not that bad. But anyway, we bid our good byes to Elliot and Ash. We practically had to drag Tyler away from Ash.

That picture of Tyler's ass still haunts my mind. Ugh. Gross.

So now, it's just me and Val, and who ever is in the house. I unlock the front door, and me and Val walk in to be met with the smell of...chocolate strawberry cake. My favorite.

Wait- mom only makes that when it's someones birthday, or something really bad happens. Oh, she must have found out.

Uh oh.

Me and Val walk into the kitchen to see my mom going historical, and Austin trying to comfort her. While James and Jake cradle a confused Mason. My eyes start to tear up, I hate seeing my mother like this.

My bag drops to the floor, which causes everyone's head to snap in Val and I's direction. They're eyes all widen, and they rush over to me.

"Mwen te telmen enkyete!( I was so worried!)" My mother cries into my shirt.

"Sh. I know, but I'm fine." I reassure her.

"Mwen byen kontan wap an sekirite.( I'm glad you're safe.)" My mother informs, as she pulls away and looks at me.

"I'm almost always safe." I roll my eyes playfully.

"It would have been nice if you called." She joked, as she wipes the tears away.

I look at her apologetically, "Sorry. I forgot." I mumble.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is you're home." Jake states, as he crashes me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around his neck, as he nuzzles his head into my hair. "I know you helped Val find me." I whisper into his ear.

"So?"

"So you don't hate him." I smile.

"Let's not get ahead of yourself Max."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever." We break apart, and Mason is glued to my leg.

"Where were you Maxy?" He questions adorably.

I pick him up and place him on my hip. "Visiting a friend."

"Then why was mommy crying?"

"Cause, she thought I was staying forever." I lie.

"Never! I won't let you leave me with these weirdo's!" Mason shrieks, clutching to my shirt. I giggle as the boys all playfully glare at Mason.

"I think we should run." I mumble to Val, as they slowly make there way to me and Mason.

"What about the bunnies?" Val asks, holding the cage with two adorable bunnies.

"Just leave it. They won't harm them." I whisper, as I take a step back. Val does as told, and be bolt out the door, with Mason in my arms.

Mason giggles as we run to the backyard. I hide behind the shed. I put Mason down, and he jogs over to Val, who's currently behind a bush, like twenty feet away.

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" I think Austin yells.

Mason giggles again, by Val tickling him. A smile creeps onto my face.

"Boo." Someone whispers in my ear, and a cloth is pressed to my lips, and the last thing I see is Val and Mason running away.

--------