My first date?!

AN: This story will start in a simple manner. Instead of Finn and Jake from adventure time, it will star there counterparts, Fionna and Cake. Yes, it will be a love story, but no, I will not make it known who the future couple will end up being. Basically Fionna and one of the boys. The only way to find out is if you read.

Prince Gumball: Well, she does have a crush on me.

Marshall Lee: In your dreams pinkie. No one in there right mind would date you.

Flame Prince: Guys stop arguing. You have to read to find out. Besides, since flame princess is my opposite and Finn is Fionna's opposite, then were bound to become the love interests. It's in the show. So I'm sorry, but Fionna will be mine.

Me: You know, he does have a point.

PG: Like a dangerous fire ball like you will win. You can't even kiss her.

FP: Better than a gumwad.

ML: Hey! That's mine and Fionna's name for him!

PG: What?! Fionna calls me that?

ML: Yep.

Me: Okay, can we please get on with the story?

Everyone: Of course.

Me: Thank you. Now, let me note right now before I go further. I am not basing this completely of the two episodes of Fionna and cake that have aired. At least not off the first one because that's was Ice Kings fanfic. The Second one with Marshall Lee has happened, however. But Gumball did give Fionna a crystal sword.

Okay, here we go!

Fionna's POV

 "Ice Queen! Don't you ever quit?" I yelled at the stupid butt as she tried to kidnap PG. Yet again.

"Fionna! Please save me!" Gumball yelled.

"It's too late Fionna! Prince Gumball is mine. Why don't you find some other babe?" I felt a slight blush but ignored it.

"You can't have Gumball! He doesn't want to be with you!" I charged after her, Cake coming up along my right.

"Here baby, I'll get up there."

"Thanks Cake." I said as I climbed up Cake's back. I soon reached her head and prepared an aimed cut at Ice Queen's crown. Once that was off her head she started falling. But so did PG. "Hold on PG! I've got you!" I jumped off cake, catching PG as I flew through the air and landed on my feet. Gumball was breathing heavily.

"Thank you Fionna. I felt for sure she would kiss me this time." I set him down on his feet. He stumbled, and I caught him in my arms before he did a face plant. Heat rushed to my face but I tried to keep cool.

"Um, no problem bro. Are you okay to walk?" He nodded, standing straight.

"I'm fine. But, could I have a ride with you back to the castle? Lord Monochromicom is off on a trip so I don't exactly have a ride."

"Of course dude." I said punching him in the arm. "Would have given you a ride anyway."

"Are you aware that I'm the one who is this ride?" Cake said, tapping her foot.

"Oh um, yeah. Can you take us back to the Candy Kingdom Cake?" I asked.

"Sure baby. Hop on."

"Come on dude." I grabbed PG's hand and hopped on Cake. Once we were on our way I looked back at Gumball, feeling even more of a blush from being so close to him. "So Gumball? Before the Ice Queen showed up, you were saying something about us going somewhere?" I don't know what it was he was talking about, but I totally hope it was a date. Like Cake would say, Gumball is so hot! And I really like him.

"Oh yes. I wanted to know if you would join me for a picnic in cotton candy forest. It's supposed to be very beautiful this time of year."

Oh my Glob! It's totally has to be a date! Prince Gumball asked me out on a date! Okay Fionna, keep your cool. Just act calm about. I nodded casually. "A picnic, sounds fun. Will it be just the two of us."

"Yes, unless you want Cake and Lord Monocromicom to come. I'm sure they want to spend some time together."

"Yeah, your right." I closed my eyes blushing. I don't think I can handle being alone with Gumball yet anyway. Sometimes I get pretty nervous around him. A double date would  be just the thing! "You cool with coming Cake?" I asked.

"Yeah baby. Sign me up with that hunky steed." Me and Gumball laughed.

"Sounds like a plan!" Gumball declared happily. "Let's meet up at the castle tomorrow around mid day." I nodded.

I tried staying calm, but my face was red the whole rest of the way back to the castle. I just couldn't believe. An actual date with Prince Gumball?! I don't think my heart will ever stop beating so fast.

We reached the castle and jumped down from Cake. "I really enjoyed your company Fionna. I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Here at mid-day right?" I said cooly. I had already pretty much memorized it so I really didn't need to confirm it, but I didn't want to seem too eager. I guess my strategy was to play hard to get. Shouldn't be too hard with how nervous I was feeling.

"Yes, I'll see you later Fionna." I nodded.

"Bye Gumball." I waved as I got on Cake's back and we road off back to the tree fort.

~~~

"It's really a date right?" I asked Cake, unable to control myself. I had to make absolutely sure that it was. Didn't want to make a fool out of myself.

"I'm positive it is honey. Couldn't imagine what else it could possibly be."

"Your right." I squeeled. "A date with Gumball! I might just faint!"

"Now calm down girl. It's not serious yet. Basically, your still in the friends zone. Whatcha want to do is get farther out of that and show him what a women you are. Sophisticated and elegant. Guys like Prince Gumball totally dig that."

"Are you sure Cake? I never thought Gumball like girls like that."

"Of course I am sugar. Now, lets get to bed soon. We want to get plenty of beauty rest for our dates tomorrow!"

"But it's still bright outside. Can't we play games before bed."

"Now come on girl. Ladies don't play video games. They clean themselves up and go to sleep."

"They do?"

Cake nodded. "Yep! Now let's get you sparkling!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me up into the bathroom. Showing my the proper way to clean. I say it was all butts. She didn't listen though, so I gave in and did as she said. By the time we were finished, I was feeling more wiped out now than when I finish beating up monsters. "Now, you can play one game before bed, but afterwords, no trying to stay up any later."

"It's alright. I'll go to bed now. I'm too tired to play." Cake watched, a smile growing she didn't say anything, just followed me up to the room.