Chapter 19: She Said...

Ok, so this chapter is really quick. I just kept writing after the last chapter, and I had to post it! Please don't be mad if it sucks! I <3 you all!

~~

{Still Three Years Later}

Penny Potter’s POV

I laughed as Draco grabbed my waist from behind. I tried to spin around to face him, adn give him a kiss, but he held me tight. I leaned into him, and smiled contently.

“Close your eyes,” he whispered in my ear, I shivered a little at his close touch, like I had since I met him. “Where are we going?” I asked. 

I heard the ‘POP!’ of Apperating. I looekd up from Draco’s chest, but his hands covered my eyes. I laughed, “Is this really nessesary?” I thought about the last time I asked him that question. I was pissed, and it was one of the best days of my life.

He sighed, remembering my words. I felt him gently push me onto a hard surface, a rock? I also felt Draco lean close, his lips just brushed mine as he spoke. I shivered.

“Would you listen to me if I asked you to do something for me?” he whispered, playing along.

“Why the hell shouldn’t I?” I emphisied my change in words, I fluttered my eye lashes on Draco’s palm.

I heard him chuckle, and he let me see. I blinked in the bright sun. Black Lake. I grinned at Draco.

“The last time you took me here, I kissed you and got my memory back,” I smiled at the surface of Black Lake that I have, more than once, tossed a rock into just to see if it was solid or not.

“Penny, do you love me?” Draco asked suddenly, I turned my head to look at him, and smiled at his needy expression.

“Yes, Draco, I love you,” I said, absolutly no teasing in my voice. I leaned on him, but he got up, and stood infront of me, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

“Um...” He stuttered.

“Draco...” I said warningly. “What’s going on?”

“Penelope Lillian Potter,” He started. When he used my full name, I was over come with the urge to slap him, but it was over ruled by fear of how he was acting. He was never this nervouse. “I promise to love you, for forever, I sware to you. I-I-I-”