Kiss Cam

Hey! I know most people will find this disgusting, but if you do, I honestly wonder how you found this:/ Anywho, this is based of of a post made on Tumblr. Ikr. Hope you enjoy this story. it's probably shite
----

"Ya ready, Georgie?" Fred Weasley asked his twin brother. "As always, Freddie!" George replied. The twins walked out of the room hand in hand. They always did that. They didn't care if people found it weird. I mean, surely neither of them were like that. Right?
The Weasley twins were the perfect brothers. They had a twin bond, twin wands, and they dressed identical. Sure, going into 6th year may mean they were a bit old for that, but they didn't care. They were the pranksters of the school. Being identical came in handy. But that's besides the point.
Back to where they were heading, a Quidditch game. Of course, Gryffindor wasn't playing. If they were the brothers wouldn't miss a chance to play. But, Slytherin and Ravenclaw were playing. So, they got to watch. In the Great Hall at breakfast Dumbledore was dropping a few hints that today's match would be the first match with something different. He hadn't did specifically what it was, but it had something to do with cameras. 'Professor McGonagall and I made sure the quality is good,' He had said.
Fred dragged George out to the pitch. It's not that George didn't want to go, he was just tired. He had strange dreams last night, that woke him up. Fred didn't tell George, but he had also had dreams that kept him up. But he hid his sleepiness better.
When they sat down, the Game had already begun. There were small cameras flying around the crowd, each sending feed back to a large screen which read, 'Snitch a Kiss; The Wizarding Kiss Cam' Fred and George both laughed at the name. Honestly, you could be a little more creative. They simultaneously thought. "Look, Freddie, Gin and Harry have got on the kiss cam." George said, while pointing to the large screen in front of them. Fred beamed, "Ron owes me five galleons." He said. George smiled at his twins happiness. He wouldn't deny it anymore, he loved Fred. He loved Fred more than you loved an average brother. But then again, Fred wasn't an average brother. Fred was a beautiful, funny, caring, thoughtful twin who knew how to keep George happy. And George wanted things to stay like that.
Nobody was paying attention to the game, everyone's eyes were focused on the Kiss Cam. Everyone except Fred and George's. They were looking at each other. As always. Fred was thinking about how beautiful George's eyes were. George was thinking about how beautiful Fred's hair was. Soon, both there thoughts strayed to something else. Something that wasn't very school appropriate. Both of them blushed and looked away, hoping that something would calm down.
After a little while, the Kiss Cam had gone to almost every couple. A few unsuspecting people of the crowns had ended up kissing the person next to them. Those cases made for something funny. Especially when Blaise Zambini and Neville Longbottom share a rather passionate kiss.
Fred and George hadn't looked at each other in a while. They were both scared that there thought would stray, and the other would be able to tell what they were thinking about. Both of them were looking down when it happened. Both of them had no idea when it happened. Both of them were thinking of each other when the Kiss Cam landed on them.
Fred was the first to notice the crowd go silent. He looked up and saw the screen. He smiled and waved at the camera, before turning to George and poking him, sharply. The crowns laughed as George looked up, dumbfounded. "Hmm?" He asked. Fred smiled before pointing to the screen. Realization flashed across George's face. But nobody noticed but Fred, he always noticed. Fred rolled his eyes and leaned in ever so slightly. Since the twins were already practically touching, that was all it took for their lips to touch. It was about a five second kiss. They both knew any longer would cause suspicion. But those five second were heaven for both of them. George pressed his lips just a slight bit in, it was unnoticeable from the crowd, but Free felt it. And that gave him the slightest bit of hope. Maybe he likes me too. Fred thought as they pulled away. They both simultaneously pointed and winked at the camera, before it flew away.
-----

"Interesting day, wasn't it Fred?" George asked. He hoped to strike a conversation about the kiss. He felt today was the day to tell Fred how he felt. Fred looked into George eyes. He was scared that George would go on about saying how awful the kiss was. His fear must've shown in his eyes, because a look of concern flashed across George's face. "Yah." Fred replied. "There's something I need to tell you." George said. "What is it?" Fred asked, no emotion showing in his face. George took a deep breath in. "You're going to hate me for this," George started. "This will probably ruin our relationship if you don't feel the same. But, Fred, I love you. Like, as more than a brother." George winced, waiting for the impact. Fred beamed. "I love you too, Georgie!" He said, before leaning in to kiss his brother. George immediately kissed back. He hardly had time to thing about what ha just happened. But, he didn't necessarily want to know. He was kissing Fred. And Fred was kissing him. And they were kissing each other. And it didn't seem like either of them planned on stopping anytime soon.

WARNING; SMUT SMUT SMUTTY SMUT SMUT

Suddenly Fred bit George's bottom lip, causing him to open his mouth in shock. George took this opportunity to stick his tongue into George's mouth. George moaned in response. Fred smirked into George's mouth. He pushed George down and started trailing kisses down him jaw line. George squirmed underneath Fred, obviously wanting more. "Fred, more. Please!" George said. Fred then moved down to George's coller bone. Reaching to his shirt line and pulling it off. George did the same for him. Soon, they were both naked. Fred roamed his hands over the other boy's chest. He repeated the same trail until he went down a little father, touching George's crotch. Fred sat up, and George whimpered at the loss of contact. Free put his hand on George's cock, and tugged sharply. George took a sharp intake of breath. "You tease." He breathed. "You like it that way." Fred replied before moving his mouth to his brothers rising boner. George moaned. Fred continued to go up and down along his brothers dick. Just before George came, Fred removed his mouth. "Freeed!" George whined. Fred smirked. "Don't worry, Georgie. I've got something for you." Free replied, who's accio-ing some lube. Fred lined up his cock, and his brothers arse hole. "You ready?" Fred asked gently. George groaned in response. Fred smiled before ramming into his brother. George arched his back. "God, Fred" he said. "Do you want me to stop?" Fred asked. "Fuck, no!" George replied. Fred laughed as he sped up. Fred had a rhythm, In out pause repeat. That seemed to drive George crazy. "Fred, I'm close." George struggled to say. "Come for me, Georgie." Fred replied. Moments later, George came, soon followed by Fred. "I really love that Kiss Cam." George said, as he cuddled next to Fred. "Me too." Was the last thing either of the twins heard as they fell asleep in each other's arms.