065

Blink nodded, bowing her head in courtesy to the ones above her

Blink nodded, bowing her head in courtesy to the ones above her. It was a simple rule and she didn't mind it, especially when she wanted nothing more than to keep her head down and go unnoticed. Plus that rule was nothing compared to some others.

Her palm lifted from her side, laying flat to accept the diamond encrusted and gold rimmed serving tray. Atop it sat five drinks, all of which were to be served to the patient gentlemen in the leather patted, circular booth.

They weren't regulars. Not that Blink was ever here enough to depict who came regularly and who didn't. Still, despite their Armenian features with honey skin and thick black hair, features she saw constantly, they were new.

New members always got a bit touchy.

They were new, like toddlers. Toddlers always loved to test the waters. Figuring out what they could and couldn't grab onto. Always claiming what they grabbed as theirs.

She sighed as she was dismissed, walking with a purpose as she approached them.

The click of her tall heels, although a bit drowned out by the loud music, stopped as she reached them. They drunk her in like she was one of God's most beautiful creations, her tanned skin laced in a matching lace panty set. The bra upheld by a corset made of silk ribbon. She looked akin to a Victoria Secret model, with her long torso and even longer legs.

She could see just how much they wanted to reach out and graze the tips of their fingers along her skin. She sent a smile to each one, another rule. Not really a rule but a formality to keep them interested. No one likes a pouter, Jack always says.

"Welcome gentlemen," she bent at the waist to place her tray onto the table in front of them. Their interest in the whiskey they'd ordered long gone as their eyes trained on her slim figure.

"I'm Blink and I'll be serving you tonight" she winked when one of the guys whistled lowly at her.

She quickly placed a square napkin in front of them all. Its white paper like fabric, dirtied with only one word. In black ink—

Anticipation

Her long and professionally straightened hair nearly fell into the tops of their drinks as she handed them out. It took everything in her power not to gag in disgust when one of the men reached forward to push some of the glossy locks behind her ear. In it, a diamond which he made sure to brush with his thumb before she stood quickly.

"Enjoy your drinks," she smiled at no one in particular before turning her back and nearly racing to the break room. She knew they probably zeroed in on her ass as soon as she did, but she ignored the curl of her stomach and moved to the back.

The room left to the girls for break was small with a few chairs and lighted mirrors. No door, only a black curtain which couldn't cover both sides at the same time. Still she yanked it closed and immediately fell into one of the canvas seats.

Seconds later, someone was pushing through the curtain after her.

She knew she wasn't allowed breaks without being told so, but even at the possibility of it being Jack storming in to tell her, she still didn't lift her face from her hands.

"Didn't we discuss not using your real name out there?"

Blink sighed in relief as she recognized the voice. She looked up to spot the red head. Blink thought the girl put her looks to shame. The girl's eyes were a fierce and dark green which was complimented by her strawberry blonde locks and light freckles across her nose.

Minnie

...or Jessica outside of here, and yet they hardly ever called each other by their real names in fear of being overheard and tracked by dodgy customers.

Blink shrugged, "It's not really my name, I guess. Plus, it'd be a dream to have someone kill me so I never have to come back here"

"Oh Blink," Minnie sighed, walking to the brunette in heels just as high as her own.

"You can't think like that this early into the night. It's not even that bad out there tonight"

She only scoffed. "I'm the only table full of newbies"

Minnie winced, nodding her head.

They sat in silence for minutes, both relishing in the fact that they were on an unplanned break without getting caught. Something that would surely warrant punishment.

"We can switch tables" she offered.

Blink refused, shaking her head as she stood and grabbed the serving tray worth a kid's college tuition. There was no reason she'd have Minnie willingly get groped and fondled because she decided to whine.

"Well, look on the bright side...At least you'll make more in tips than all the rest of us out there put together"

Blink laughed as the girl grabbed her hand, dancing slightly to the racy music as she pulled them back out onto the other side of the curtain. Both surveyed the floor for the angry eyes of Jack who might've spotted them.

"If only I could keep them," she winked at the girl as they parted ways.

Anyone catch the word play?

What do you think about whats been revealed so far?

Poor Blink has the worst luck in the world huh?

Comment. Vote. Share xxx