Chapter Four Partial - Tyler Speaks

I’d had a hard time falling asleep knowing that Meg was so close but so unreachable. Images of her beautiful face and thick long hair refused to leave my mind. In a room with the right temperature, expensive bedding and soft cloud-filled pillows, I should have had no trouble drifting off.

Maybe I lay wide awake because it had been such an exciting day for me, the bulk of it being incredible. Seeing one of the premier NFL teams, the New York Giants, show their stuff was probably another reason for me not sleeping. The Giants even let me throw the ball and showed interest in how I’d perform. Totally freaking awesome!

In the middle of my thoughts, somebody rattled my door. I sat up and then turned on the light. I stared at the door as my heart thumped. It had to be Katie Smart, coming to throw my ass out on the streets of New York. I held my breath as a slender arm appeared. Good, God. It was Meg. She’d come to me.

“Girl, are you crazy?” I whispered. “Your parents are down the hall.” In my mind, I repeated different words: “Please, Meg, don’t listen to me. It’s just my voice of reason, mixed with not wanting Katie Smart to murder me, tell my voice of respect and honor that it’s all right to shut up.”

“They will not hear us,” she said. “We are free to express our bodies as instruments of pleasure.” She held this faraway gaze. Her eyes made me gasp; they were glistening with mixed colors like jewels, beautiful and unrecognizable.

“Meg, are you—”

“Quiet! Speak only words to heighten our gratification in each other.”

The weird way she spoke thrilled me. She had startled me, coming in like that, but after I looked at her I decided to take a chance on getting shot. Her strawberry blonde hair stood ruffled on top of her head, as if she’d been tossing in her sleep. I loved that wild look. She wore a silky, pink floral robe that rode high on her toned shapely thighs, a robe that she let slide off her shoulders while she lifted and rolled her bare chest.

She reached behind her and locked the door, still speaking senseless words. “I want you to see the moon when you climax tonight.”

There was no moon in this room, not even a window, but if Meg wanted me to see a moon, then I would see a moon. My eyes stayed on her as I leaned over, reaching and fumbling inside a pouch of my suitcase by the bed. I pulled out the one condom I’d brought, the one I never thought I’d need.

She walked differently, moving her breasts and her hips in a flow so enticing that I found it hard to even move, feeling frozen in place. She seemed ready in a way I’d never seen her. My heart drummed impatiently, waiting for her to reach me while enjoying the heat in her seductive flow.

This first time role play Meg had instigated was totally off the hinges. She came closer, crossing the bedroom by twining one soft, smooth thigh over the other, stopping to say bizarre things.

“I want you to know that the beautiful one has come.”

“Oh lord, yes, she has. The beautiful one has come.”